sammysthename
pinups_

Hello for the 1st time...

1. Name: Samantha
2. Age: 20
3. Location: US
4. Gender: Female
5. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
6. Special talents: I can move my tongue like a snake, I play flute, piccolo, drums, marimba, xylophone, i dance, etc.
7. Three things you like about yourself: My hair, my kind heart (I think anyway), my eyes
8. Three things you hate about yourself: being overweight, being too emotional sometimes, that Im not straight As
9. What you like/dislike about this community: I love that there are sights and communities that are for pin ups of old and new!
10. Why you joined this community: To talk to others who have a common interest.
11. Favorite bands/movies: Bands: Melissa Ethridge, Christina Aguelira, Missy Elliot, Creed, Evanescense, the Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Miller... I like a lot of different music. Movies: anything with Johnny Depp, Some Like it Hot, The Seven Year Itch, Breakfast at Tiffanies, Roman Holiday, Ever After, Center Stage, Save the Last Dance, Jay and Silent Bob, Clerks Iand II, many more!
12. Favorite pinup model: Bettie Page and Ms Monroe!
13. Name one live journal user I can invite to the pinups_ community: sammysthename
14. Add a picture of yourself or if unable to a brief description:

'

bigger gal, long dark brown/black hair, hazel green eyes, very curvy, 5 7
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments