I'm a tough Guy

<lj-cut text="I'm a tough guy"><font size="1"><font face="verdana">
<b>name:</b> Chelsea
<b>gender:</b> Female
<b>age:</b>15
<b>sexual orientation:</b> Straight.
<b>status (picture of him/her?):</b>
<b>location:</b>Austin, Texas
<b>hobbies and interests:</b> I love dancing. fucking love it, photography, hanging with friends, shopping, partying, yoga,  singing, acting, crazy stuff with friends.

<b>bands you like (no less than 10):</b>Panic! at the disco, Pink Floyd, System of a down, Prince, Jimmy Eat World, Pantera, Disturbed, My Chemical Romance, Rise Against, Audioslave, Rage against the machine, Queen, Dave Matthews Band, Maytisyahu. muchhh more.
<b>three bands you don't like:</b> Mariah Carey ( her new stuff), Brittney Spears, Jessica Simpson
<b>favorite movie(s):</b>Pretty in Pink, Not another teen movie, Purple Rain, Wayne's world, Thirteen, The Notebook, Coyote Ugly, Legally blonde, Center Stage, Remember the titans,Clueless
<b>favorite television show:</b> Family Guy, anything on MTV or VH1
<b>favorite place to go and why?:</b> Well, if I'm with all of my friends, I don't care where I am.
<b>if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?:</b>Hmm. That is so tough. I would like to be famous. Maybe Mischa Barton, or Nicole Richie.
<b>has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?:</b>haha. Welll... not really.
<b>why do you think you should be accepted?:</b>I am pretty cool once you get to know me. A lot of my friends say i'm really funny, even though this application totally does not show it.

atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better.
AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.

</lj-cut>

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments