i can't stop raving (mooquackmoo) wrote in ohglamour_,
i can't stop raving
mooquackmoo
ohglamour_

• Mood:

name: Heather
sexual orientation: Straight
status (picture of him/her?): Relationship - no photos.
hobbies and interests: art, alcohol and music in a nutshell. hopefully studying music at university after leaving school and i will be studying art next year, and taking an art course during the summer. extremely creative with graphics for bands, etc, interested in fashion, photography, drums, and alcohol.

bands you like (no less than 10):
Test Icicles,
Arctic Monkeys,
Help! She Can't Swim,
Damn Arms,
Panic! at the Disco,
Fall Out Boy,
Editors,
Alexisonfire,
The Bravery,
We Are Scientists,
The Bled,
Underoath.

three bands you don't like:
My Chemical Romance,
HIM,
CKY

favorite movie(s):
Dirty Dancing,
Kill Bill,
The Terminal,
Home Alone,
School of Rock,
War of the Worlds,
Pirates of the Caribbean,
Spongebob Squarepants,

favorite television show: i like all the soaps, old gameshows and reality tv.
favorite place to go and why?: Spain! we used to visit it every summer but due to a number of factors standing in the way, i havn't had the chance to be back in a while. i love the atmosphere, the accents, the sights, the sun, and the cheap alcohol.
if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?: i think i would be someone who has been through a public break-up, such as Jennifer Aniston just to see how mounted the pressure and pain would really feel, its something obviously we never get to read about through tabloid newspapers.
has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?: When my hair was longer and i didnt have a fringe, people always commented that i looked like Avril Lavigne, or Alannis Morrisette.
why do you think you should be accepted?: i'd be constantly active, i would promote tonnes and i could make up some banners for the community.

atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better.
AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment