monique (amorxdexnovela) wrote in ohglamour_,
monique
amorxdexnovela
ohglamour_

name: Monique
sexual orientation: straight
status (picture of him/her?): single.
hobbies and interests: dancing, reading/writing, parties, trance, make-up, && pretty much everything.

bands you like (no less than 10): incubus, benny benassi, metric, circa survive, aqualung, head automatica, my chemical romance, from first to last, DJ tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, the postal service, maria mena, my american heart, panic! at the disco.
three bands you don't like:SIMPLE PLAN, black eyed peas, and i'm not very fond of coldplay either.
favorite movie(s): clue, moulin rouge, the notebook, the stepford wives, dead poets society, scary movie 1 2 && 3.
favorite television show: jimmy neutron && that 70's show. i don't watch a lot of t.v.
favorite place to go and why?: miami beach because the shopping is fabulous and i love swimming in the beach and just hanging out && partying.
if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?: i'd probably want to be marylin monroe just to know what it's like to be the most beautiful woman.
has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?: no, not really.
why do you think you should be accepted?: because i`m different && nice but still honest.

atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better.
AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.
uno
Image hosting by Photobucket

dos

tres

100 x 100

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments