ohglamour_

<font size="1"><font face="verdana">
<b>name: Erika Viña</b>
<b>gender: Female</b>
<b>age: 14</b>
<b>sexual orientation: Pretty much, bi curious curious. Hard to explain.</b>
<b>status (picture of him/her?): Relationship, no pictures yet.</b>
<b>location: Miami, Hialiah</b>
<b>hobbies and interests: Well, my hobbies are acting, and dancing in my room with the radio blasting. I tend to be a camera whore, but we all are deep down in are souls. Interests would have to be, anime. I'm a major anime/manga fantic, I've even learned some Japanese just for the hell of it. I love the animated demons, they are just awesome.</b>

<b>bands you like (no less than 10): Hmm there is Relient K, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Black Eyed Peas, London After Midnight, The Dresden Dolls, Bowling For Soup, Bon Jovi, Do As Infinity, Atreyu, BoA, Avenged Sevenfold, Simple Plan, All American Rejects, Green Day, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Maroon 5, The Killers, and Blink 182. I have a wide selection.</b>
<b>three bands you don't like: 98 Degrees,  Backstreet Boys, Put Pretty Ricky</b>
<b>favorite movie(s): Disney Movies own, like Balto and 101 Dalmations, plus princess. Beauty and the Beast. Then there is, Hostage, Shrek, Inuyasha Movie 1, 2, and 3, Gothika, Daddy Day Care, 8 Crazy Nights, S.W.A.T., Snow Dogs, The Water Boy, anything Adam Sandler basically, THE ANIMAL! ^^ <3 I love The Animal. Spiderman, I don't know I like alot.</b>
<b>favorite television show: Anime would be Inuyasha, Regular would be Everybody Loves Raymond or Whose Line is it Anyway? No, scratch that, it'd be "Punk'd" Love that show.</b>
<b>favorite place to go and why?: I love going to a secluded grassy area, open fields with flowers. It makes me feel peacefull, and sends me to my happy place. Other than that, I like to go to Mainstreet to bitch and scare random people.</b>
<b>if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?: If I could be any person, I'd say I would want to be Rumiko Takahashi. She created my favorite anime "Inuyasha" and has wonderful manga's other than that. Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, ect. Her books tend to always have a perverted character, short-tempered one, and innocent one. Great combination.</b>
<b>has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?: Yes. People say I look like Avril Lavinge. *sigh* I don't think I do...</b>
<b>why do you think you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I don't brag about my beauty, or complain about my inperfections. I'm me, take it or leave it. I am nice, but can be very tempermental and protectove of my friends. Also, I am always online and mature for my age. At times when maturity is needed anyway.</b>

atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better.

AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments