GLORIA JEAN. (ohgloria) wrote in ohglamour_,
GLORIA JEAN.
ohgloria
ohglamour_

applicationnn

name: gloria
sexual orientation: fag
status (picture of him/her?): why?
hobbies and interests: horseback riding, studying paleontology. oh and i work alot too...
bands you like (no less than 10): he is legend, head automatica, a static lullaby, into the moat, veda, paramore, eighteen visions, underoath, my chemical romance, evergreen terrace, everytime i die, the bled, the chariot, mewithoutyou
three bands you don't like: dropkick murphey's, greenday, backstreet boys (i was always an *nsync-er myself)
favorite movie(s): spun, monty python and the holy grail, requiem for a dream, domino, the jacket
favorite television show: courage the cowardly dog, CSI, law & order, america's next top model
favorite place to go and why?: new york. i love the city life. the busier the better.
if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?: i'm honestly happy being myself.
has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?: people tell me i look like what dakota fanning will look like when she grows up.
why do you think you should be accepted?: cause i'm not busted and/or look like i'm been run over by a car.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments