prettypentacle4
ohglamour_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

name: Jen
sexual orientation: Straight
status (picture of him/her?): Single
hobbies and interests: photography, volleyball, surfing the net, trying on jeans, make-up, shopping

bands you like (no less than 10): Brand New, AFI, t.A.T.u, Marilyn Manson, Bright Eyes, Chevelle, HIM, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Nirvana, Panic! at the Disco, Staind, The Bravery, The Dresden Dolls, The Used, Tsunami Bomb
three bands you don't like: Three Doors Down, Bowling For Soup, Coldplay
favorite movie(s): The Last Unicorn, Spirited Away, The Ring, Drop Dead Fred, Poison Ivy, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Carrie, American Pie, A Never-ending Story, Nightmare On Elmstreet, Halloweentown
favorite television show: Degrassi: The Next Generation, Boy Meets World, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, NCIS, Maury
favorite place to go and why?: The mall with my friends. It's an escape from my parents, and my house, and its just really great to walk around for hours, doing absolutely nothing with them.
if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?: This girl at my school, Kylie. My whole life, she's been one of "the popular girls", and I...haven't. I always wished that I could be her friend, or more so, be her. Well, now we're older and I have friends that I actually like, but for closure...just to get it out of my system, I'd like to see what it's like to have everyone love me for a day.
has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?: I've gotten Amy Lee, and Samara from The Ring.
why do you think you should be accepted?: Weeeell, I'm a generally nice person, I think I'm sorta interesting, and I can be fun when I'm in a good mood (which, recently, has been a lot). Plus, seeing as the internet is my life, I'll definitely be an active member.

atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better.
AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments