saraj2300
saraj2300
ohglamour_

• Mood:
  • Music:
name:Sara
 sexual orientation:straight
status (picture of him/her?):taken..don't have a picture right now though
hobbies and interests: sining,internet,hanging out with friends, sleeping til ungodly hours of the day,dancing,musicals
bands you like (no less than 10): My Chemical Romance, The Used, This Providence, My American Heart,Daphne Loves Derby, Plain White T's, Evanescence, Queen, Goodbye Tomorrow, Forgive Durden
three bands you don't like: simple plan,good charlotte,black eyed peas favorite
 movie(s):Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Beetlejuice (ok so anything by Tim Burton)..Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Saved..quite a few
favorite television show:
The OC, Deparate Housewives,The Simpsons, Boy Meets World
favorite place to go and why?:my room...its quiet and I can think
if you could be any person (dead or alive) for a day, who would you be and why?:i dont really want to be anyone else...i like me...
has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? if so, who?:uumm..Mischa Barton?..but i dont really see why :-/
why do you think you should be accepted?: because i think this community seems like fun and i like meeting new people and participating in communities
atleast three clear pictures of face + any others you want to post. the more, the better. AND A 100 x 100 PICTURE OF YOU FOR THE MEMBERS AREA ON THE USERINFO.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hmm maybe reds not my color?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments