Kate
mulanreflection
nohappyendings_

Wallpaper - Supernatural - Wish I Could Say

Wallpaper
Wish I Could Say
Character: Sam and Dean
Episode: 5x16 - Dark side of the Moon
Text - Lyrics from "Save You" by Kelly Clarkson, which is such a Sammy song.
Notes: Okay. So. This episode? BROKE me so hard. More specifically, the ending of this episode broke my heart so bad it HURT and I was a mess for DAYS. Srsly. The way this show effects me is kinda unhealthy. Anyway. I started working on this the next day... kind of as a way to cope? *hugs Sammy* I ache for him, so bad. The look on his face when Dean drops the amulet into the trash... UGH. And- and- the SYMBOLISM of that moment is like a punch to the gut. Like a bag of bricks. Not subtle at all. ;_; *angsts in corner* Anyway. I'm happy with the way this came out. On a happier note? My old monitor died so I had to get a new one... *drools* It's new and shiney and 23.6 inches and 1920x1080 resolution and yes. *drools more* I <3 it. And you know what that means? BIGGER WALLPAPERS OMG. And more headaches trying to figure out how to upload them because the file sizes are big, but, oh well! Enjoy! =) (I made this wall/post before 5x17 but hadn't been able to post it because LJ's been so crappy lately.)

1024x768 | 1280x800 | 1680x1050 Unavailable until I can find image hosting for 2mb files

- DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE. For PERSONAL USE only.
- Please DO NOT edit
- Comments = Love

Resources

More Supernatural wallpapers

Tags: [graphics], [wallpaper], character-dean winchester, character-sam winchester, tv - supernatural, tv-sn-season5
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments