No account? Create an account

29 July 2009 @ 01:54 pm
Wallpaper - Supernatural - Master of Puppets  
Wallpaper
Master of Puppets
Character: Ruby
Episode: Not episode specific
Main text - Lyrics from "Master of Puppets" by Metallica
Notes: The muses grabbed hold of me. Ugh. Ruby. x_X Sure, I might have liked her for all of 5 seconds, until I figured out what a lying manipulative bitch she is. But still. I like how it turned out.

1280x800

- DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE. For PERSONAL USE only.
- Please DO NOT edit
- Comments = Love

Resources

More Supernatural wallpapers

Ebru: Jensen Likespaceyringwald on July 29th, 2009 06:17 pm (UTC)
That's a cool wallie with the lyrics. :) And I loved to hate Ruby. :P
Katemulanreflection on July 29th, 2009 06:26 pm (UTC)
Lol. I can't decide if I hate her or love to hate her. I suspected she was manipulating Sam for a long time, but I had no idea she'd turn Sammy into an addict in order to get her way...

=) Thanks!!
Ebrupaceyringwald on July 29th, 2009 06:40 pm (UTC)
Yeah, she did those things, but I don't know, she spiced things up. I think, she was the real devil in this show. :)
Angela: the ladies of spnmiss_faith_hope on July 29th, 2009 07:11 pm (UTC)
I wasn't too fond of Ruby last season, didn't appreciate her using Sammy and so glad the boys ganked her. I don't know Gen's Ruby just seemed so different than Katie's Ruby.

I love this wallie though, it shows the manipulative bitch that Ruby is. XD
Katemulanreflection on July 29th, 2009 07:18 pm (UTC)
Totally. I didn't care for the way Gen played her... I think I'd have liked her more if they kept Katie around. When Gen revealed Ruby's true character after Sam killed Lilith... she kinda just sounded crazy... not smug, like she was trying for. I think Katie coulda pulled it off, but, meh. =) Nothing personal again Gen or anything, of course... I think she did the best she could. =)

Thank you!! Glad you like it!
Cordelia Delayne: demon's 1&2cordeliadelayne on July 31st, 2009 01:48 am (UTC)
Butting in here *g*

I think Katie coulda pulled it off,

Absolutely. But could she have pulled off soft!Ruby for both Sam and the audience once we'd already seen her kickass!Ruby? No. Look how many people complained that Gen's Ruby was "saint" Ruby - because her portrayal was all about the ambiguity, because she was different to Katie's Ruby and deliberately so. There would have been zero debate if we'd seen Katie playing demure because we'd have known for absolute certain that it was a load of crap.
Kate: SNRuby - Sweet Flirtmulanreflection on July 31st, 2009 02:56 am (UTC)
I don't know... I think Katie could've pulled off soft!Ruby. Katie!Ruby WAS kick ass, but she did also have a soft side (that scene when she tells Dean she remember's being human sticks out in particular). I think she coulda sold it; her story was she'd been to hell and had to do things to get Lilith to trust her... and that's why I could somewhat buy Ruby acting a little less badass... Ruby was smart and manipulative, she knew when she needed to be a hardass and when she needed to be sympathetic... Katie coulda pulled that off, I think... letting a softer side show, she'd done it before.

I went back and forth a lot of Gen's portrayal. I didn't write her off in the premiere like a lot of other fans did, I really really tried to give new!Ruby a chance... and for a little while I liked her. But when all was said and done, I just personally didn't care for it...
The Girl With the Kaleidoscopeyaya_wr8t3r on July 29th, 2009 07:55 pm (UTC)
This is really great! I love the coloring and the different Rubys with Sam right there. She was the master of puppets this season wasn't she xD
Katemulanreflection on July 29th, 2009 08:06 pm (UTC)
Yes, yes, she was. Thank you!!! =)
The Girl With the Kaleidoscopeyaya_wr8t3r on July 29th, 2009 10:30 pm (UTC)
You're welcome :)
ladyreapermc: deanladyreapermc on July 29th, 2009 10:55 pm (UTC)
This is awesome... I never thought about this song and related to Ruby/Sam relationship, but now...
Perfect choice!
Katemulanreflection on July 29th, 2009 11:07 pm (UTC)
^_^ Thank you!! I hadn't listened to this song in a while but then last night I did and the lyrics just hit me with images!
Cordelia Delayne: rubycordeliadelayne on July 31st, 2009 01:44 am (UTC)
Awesome. Snagging thank you :D
Katemulanreflection on July 31st, 2009 03:00 am (UTC)
Thanks! =)
xxringvirusxx: fanboyxxringvirusxx on August 3rd, 2009 05:10 am (UTC)
I love ruby this wallpaper is awesome!
Katemulanreflection on August 3rd, 2009 05:13 am (UTC)
YAY! ^_^ Thank you!