Kate (mulanreflection) wrote in nohappyendings_,
Kate
mulanreflection
nohappyendings_

Fanmix - J2 - I Only Wanna Be With You

xdnangel and I made another fanmix! This time of the J2 variety. =)

1. Crush - David Archuleta
Has it ever crossed your mind when we're hanging spending time? Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more? See it's a chance we've gotta take cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last, last forever... forever...

2. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand if I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?

3. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
And tell me that we belong together, dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from you lips instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above...

4. I Could Fall In Love With You - Selena
And I know it's not right and I guess I should try to do what I should do but I could fall in love... fall in love... with you...

5. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Maybe it's intuition, some things you just don't question, like in your eyes I see my future in an instant and there it goes, I think I found my best friend... I know that it might sound more than a little crazy but I believe... I knew I loved you before I met you...

6. I Can't Read You - Daniel Bedingfield
I like you so much I'm actin' stupid. I can't play the game I'm all intense and alive. I'm losin' control of my heart. I'm not supposed to be this nervous, I should play all cool and calm- I can't breathe. I'm losin' control of my heart.

7. Climbing the Walls - BSB
You're under my skin. No, I can't let you go. You're a part of me now- caught by the taste of your kiss. And I don't wanna know the reason why I can't stay forever like this. Now I'm climbing the walls cause I mis you.

8. Far Away - Nickleback
Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand. I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up. Cause you know, you know, you know... I love you, I have loved you all along.

Download Zip: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CUB40MUI

-Please let us know if you download.
-DO NOT repost my graphics anywhere.
-Check out our Country J2 Fanmix here at xdnangel's.
Tags: [fanmix], actor-jared padalecki, actor-jensen ackles, pairing-j2, tv - supernatural
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 34 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →