?

No account? Create an account

13 August 2006 @ 03:57 pm
AMV - Host Club - "Fall"  
Title: Fall
Anime: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Song: "Fall" by Something Corporate
Characters/Pairings: Hikaru-centric. Implied Hikaru/Kaoru.

YouTube Link -- good quality ATTN: YouTube has deleted my 'Fall' AMV from their website.

If anyone would like me to upload to direct download, please let me know.

-----

Halfway through the video, my muses started to get a completely different interpretation for the video- nothing like I had originally had in mind. They decided to make the video a lot more angsty.

The Hitachiin twins find out that Kaoru is sick. Very sick. There's no cure and eventually he's going to die. Hikaru struggles to deal with the fact that he's losing his brother-his twin, the most important person in the world to him. Kaoru tries to help and comfort him. Hikaru takes off and later gets a call to find out Kaoru died. Hikaru takes off running and eventually finds himself at a Church. He's reminded how he was powerless to save Kaoru. He wanders into the Church. ... Interpret the flash of red as you like. My interpretation? Red = Implied suicide.

Darknesses Abyssmustangsowner on August 14th, 2006 12:33 am (UTC)
Beautiful vid I'd love to download it. Btw if you ever feel like rping I've had just about the same idea for an rp just a little bit of a happier ending if you or anyone else would be interested in an rp like that.

~Rose
likes to ring ding dongsreinmagick on August 17th, 2006 06:02 pm (UTC)
Please put up a direct download link. *hearts* I would love to be able to watch the video on my mp4 :') So beautiful.
Katemulanreflection on August 17th, 2006 07:58 pm (UTC)
Alright. I'll have it up by Sunday at the latest. I don't have much time and I really don't feel well at the moment.

Thanks. ^_^
likes to ring ding dongsreinmagick on August 17th, 2006 11:36 pm (UTC)
Aww, I hope you get better soon. =) *gives you a Hikaru and Kaoru plushie set*
(Anonymous) on January 25th, 2007 09:33 pm (UTC)
That's too bad that Youtube deleted your AMV, I really liked it!
it would be good if you could make it available to direct download.