Fic - Gundam Wing - 1x5 - "Connection"

Originally posted: 2005-08-15. Here.

Author: Kate (mulanreflection)
Title: Connection
Words: 647
Theme and Number: #32 – Reincarnation.
Genres: AU.
Warnings: Yaoi. AU.
Disclaimers: I don't own GW, Savage Garden, the song or anything. -_-; Leave me alone. (I hate doing these... x_X)
Fandom: Gundam Wing
Pairing: Heero Yuy X Chang Wufei
Rating: PG-13?
Summary: I knew I loved you before I met you…
Notes: Eh... Based on an rp.

There’s just no rhyme or reason,
only the sense of completion,
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I’m searching for.
I think I found my way home.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
but I believe…
I knew I loved you before I met you.

"I Knew I Loved You" – Savage Garden

Heero was staring quietly out the window to the gardens below. He felt a weight settle comfortably in his lap and looked down. Wufei was stretched out across the window seat dressed only in a pair of sheer pants and gold arm bands. His head rested in Heero's lap and he smiled up at the Japanese prince. Heero smiled back before his gaze drifted back out the window. He felt soft fingers caress the side of his face and reached up to catch Wufei's hand bringing it forward so he could brush his lips against the palm.

"You're thinking about something…" Wufei murmured. He frowned when Heero didn't answer him. "Are you homesick?"

"No," Heero shook his head. "I've been here so long this country is almost beginning to feel like home. Besides, Japan would be empty without you." Heero nuzzled Wufei's palm then brushed a soft kiss over each fingertip received a pleasant sigh from his lover.

"Then what's wrong?" Wufei whispered after a moment.

Heero was quiet for several long minutes then sighed. "I had a dream about you last night." He glanced down at the Chinese teen, staring for a moment at the questioning look before he continued. "It was a sad dream, but I don't remember it."

"Oh…" Wufei sat up and crawled into Heero's lap. He stole a kiss from Heero while his arms slid around the Japanese prince and hugged him close. "Don't worry about it then."

"I started thinking and it occurred to me…" Heero whispered, "We know there's something between us, there's a connection."

Wufei rested his head on Heero's shoulder. "Yes, there is. We make each other feel things that we don't understand. There's something just out of reach…" Wufei pressed his lips against Heero's neck. "I wanted to understand it so badly. I started thinking I'm more than just some whore-"

"Don't call yourself that." Heero muttered.

"Well, it's what I am." Wufei argued then shook his head. "Harem boy, then. I liked the idea that I'm more than that…"

"You are. You always have been." Heero brought a hand up to run fingers through Wufei's dark hair. He felt Wufei smile against his neck then pushed Wufei back so he could steal a kiss. Heero nuzzled the side of Wufei's nose and continued speaking. "I think I loved you before… in a past life…" Heero's hands drifted along Wufei's back to where he knew the two birthmarks were, the birthmarks that looked like scars where wings used to be a long time ago… "You were my Prince and I loved you more than anything."

Wufei raised an eyebrow. "A prince?"

"Yes." Heero leaned forward to press his lips against Wufei's in a gentle kiss. "I will love you forever, my Prince." Heero smiled a little. The title fell naturally from his lips and it felt right to call Wufei that.

Wufei was staring silently at Heero. The idea of him being a prince seemed strange, yet when Heero had called him 'my Prince' it almost seemed fitting. Something inside him felt as if Heero had called him that before, as if that was always what Heero had called him. "I'm no prince… You're the prince, Heero."

"I wasn't always, I think." Heero smiled. "I think that's why I've felt like I don't make a good prince, like this role doesn't suit me."

"Maybe…" Wufei rested his forehead against Heero's. "… maybe you're right…" Wufei smiled a little. He stole a kiss from Heero and parted his lips to deepen it. Tongues entwined and Wufei slowly laid back along the window seat, pulling Heero down on top of him. For that moment Wufei lost himself in the world he and Heero always created and they were no longer the Japanese prince and the harem boy but the guardian angel and the angel prince they had once been.

End.
-----
Tags: 1x5, [fic], series - gundam wing
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments