nohappyendings_

• Mood:

Fic - Host Club - Haruhi - "Boys and Girls"

Title: Boys and Girls
Words: 445
Characters/Pairing: Haruhi, gen.
Rating: G
Warnings: Crack/humor/whatever.
Notes: Written for eldritchhobbit. Request details. 29th fic for June fic-a-day. … *whine* I know Haruhi's pain. x_X

Haruhi sank down on a couch in the third music room and closed her eyes. The guests were gone and they should be cleaning up but she just wanted to rest for a minute. It had been a long tiring day and she was suffering silently the entire time. She groaned and shifted to lay down. Her moment of quiet didn't last long and she should have known better. Tamaki-sempai was soon hovering around her and asking what was wrong.

"Nothing, Sempai." She murmured and sat up. She smiled for the blonde. "I'm fine."

"What's wrong??" Tamaki asked again, eyes wide and worried. "You don't look good. Is my daughter sick?!"

Haruhi closed her eyes and silently counted to ten, hoping she could keep her temper in check but Tamaki was quickly making a scene. Soon the twins were involved and Honey-sempai.

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Tamaki turned on his heel pointing at the twins.
"Yes, sir!" The said in unison and snapped to attention, waiting for their orders.

Haruhi twitched as she listened to Tamaki ordering one of the twins to get the nurse and sending the other off for some water. She looked down at Honey who was tugging at her jacket and staring up at her with wide eyes.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan! Can I help??"

All too quickly things got out of hand, though it's not like that was something new. However, Haruhi wasn't in the mood for her friend's antics. She noticed she'd even attracted Kyouya-sempai's concern, though he didn't get involved.

Abruptly, she stood, eyes narrowed in irritation and she started screaming. "I'm on my period, you idiots!! Is that what you wanted to know?! I've been having horrible cramps all day long and now you guys are causing a migraine!! I'm tired and bloated and feel sick and just want to go crawl in bed and DIE!" Haruhi glared at the boy's around her who were staring with wide eyes. She shoved past Tamaki and grabbed her things heading for the door. "I'm going home! Leave me alone!!"

The door slammed shut and the six remaining members of the Host Club were left to stare at one another. An awkward silence settled between them all. Tamaki's violet eyes briefly met each of the twin's gaze, then Honey-sempai's, Mori-semipai's, and finally Kyouya's- though Kyouya's eyes wide hidden by the glare of light on his glasses.

For a moment, the same though passed through each boy's mind. 'I didn't really want to know all that…'

At home, Haruhi crawled into bed with a heating pad. She groaned in pain, pulling the covers over her head. Times like these, she really hated having a uterus.

End.
-----
Tags: [drabble], fic_on_demand, june challenge, series - ouran highschool host club
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment