28 June 2006 @ 02:39 am
Fic - Host Club - Hikaru/Kaoru, Hikaru/Haruhi - "Losing Touch"  
Title: Losing Touch
Words: 448
Pairing: Hikaru/Kaoru, Hikaru/Haruhi
Rating: R
Warning: Twincest. Kaoru's POV.
Notes: Written for ficwize Request details 28th fic for June fic-a-day

Hikaru… He's my older brother, my other half, my twin. For most of our lives, we separated ourselves from everyone. No one was good enough to be a part of our world. We never needed anyone else. Through the Host Club we opened up a little. Then Haruhi showed up.

What many don't know is our "act" isn't an act. A lot more goes on behind closed doors. Hikaru was my first in everything- first kiss, first fuck, first love. He was mine and I was his. We didn't need anyone else.

But again… then there was Haruhi. She forced her way into our world without our even realizing it. She became a very dear friend to the both of us. When exactly that relationship took a step past friendship… I don't know.

All I know is I was sitting in class one day and I looked over at Hikaru. He was staring at Haruhi. There was this look in this eyes I'd never seen before. I tried my best to ignore it. It had to be nothing. Hikaru was mine and I was his. Things were different though. I noticed it before I saw him looking at Haruhi. It's like some kind of distance had formed between us.

It became more and more obvious. I used to look my brother in the eye and know exactly what he was thinking. There was a connection between us. Now I look at him, and I can't see anything. It's like I've been shut out. I can't feel that connection as strongly as I used to.

Then in his sleep he whispered her name.

He didn't look at me like he used to. He tried to push me away when I touched him. He'd give in eventually, but it wasn't like it used to be. We'd fuck but when it was over he'd pull away and roll back onto his bed.

This afternoon, he disappeared. When I finally found him, he was with Haruhi. He kissed her.

For the first time in our lives, I didn't wait for Hikaru. I went straight home and buried myself in my homework. When he came home, he asked me why I didn't wait. I lied to him. He used to know when I was lying but I think he believed me this time. I got rid of him for a while, but eventually I had to face him.

… I don't know how it ended up with him fucking me again. But he wouldn't kiss me. Not on the lips. The entire time, one thought chased itself around and around in my mind,

'You'd kiss me if I was Haruhi… wouldn't you… Hikaru?'

End.
-----

bewizeficwize on June 28th, 2006 08:06 pm (UTC)
Dark! But I liked it. I like the way you showed the jealousy there and I really liked the way that Hikaru didn't know that his twin was lying to him, evne though he used to be able to tell.

Good job.