AMV - Host Club - "This I Promise You"  
WHEEEEEE! I made an AMV!!

Title: This I Promise You
By: Kate / th3fac3insid3
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Song "This I Promise You" by N*SYNC
Character/Pairing: Tamaki/Haruhi

YouTube link -- Poor quality

YouTube link -- Good quality!! ATTN: The good quality version of my "This I Promise You" AMV has been deleted by YouTube.

Megaupload link -- Best quality, mpeg-4, 124 MB

YouSendIt link -- Best quality, mpeg-4, 124 MB

毎日ジェス: Haruhi and Tamakijesscheaux on June 15th, 2006 01:48 am (UTC)
*sniffle sniff sob sob* Oh my Gosh that was SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you did that! You should totally enter that in a contest! I LOVE Tamaki/Haruhi and it was just SO SWEET and fitting and I like how you put it all in Widescreen and made some of it slow motion that was super great! AAAHH I JUST REALLY LOVED IT! ^_____________^ THANK YOU!
Kate: OHSHCTwins - Looooove <3 <3 <3mulanreflection on June 15th, 2006 01:58 am (UTC)
*blush* Thank you. ^__^ I'm really glad you liked it. Wow. ^_^;
Senashentasenashenta on June 15th, 2006 02:05 am (UTC)
That was just lovely. ^^

Unfortunately I had to watch the YouTube version, since I can't play the mpeg-4. Are there codecs to play them? I'd love to save a copy of this if I can get it to play... =3
Katemulanreflection on June 15th, 2006 02:08 am (UTC)
I'm not sure. I think it works with the newest version of QuickTime. You could try downloading that to play? If that doesn't work let me know, I'll ask a couple of my friends and I'll search around.
Katemulanreflection on June 15th, 2006 02:09 am (UTC)
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/technologies/mpeg4/ There's a lot of info on there. Maybe that'll help?
Senashentasenashenta on June 15th, 2006 02:31 am (UTC)
Thanks. Hopefully there's something helpful in there. :)
Senashenta: Peace Outsenashenta on June 15th, 2006 02:59 am (UTC)
Hah! Yay! ^_^ It works now! <3
Katemulanreflection on June 15th, 2006 03:47 am (UTC)
Yay!! ^__^
(Deleted comment)
Chichi: fangirl: OMGSQUEE!chichilein on June 15th, 2006 09:43 am (UTC)
oh my god after watching the video on youtube I fell in love with it *__* SO beautiful! You have captioned all the beautiful moments between them so well! And I think the song fit's it too! Waiii~~
mika_ubi on June 15th, 2006 04:54 pm (UTC)
Great video! I like it~ It's just like watching all the beautiful moments spent between them together~ <3