?

No account? Create an account
Title: Hydrargyrum in venis fluit CHAPTER 8
Author:  Me, mjaku : D
Beta: creepyhole  <-- Applause to her for enduring my beautiful grammar- and wordmistakes XD
Genre: Scifi, Romance, Angst, Fluff, (SMUT)
Pairing: JongMin or Jonghyun X Taemin, Onkey, TaeChul, Mickhkhun, Eunhae, KyuMin, HeeTeuk...
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I do not own any of SHINee's lovely boys or any other artist mentioned here : 3 ^^
Warnings:
Summary for the whole story: When the global warming starts to destroy worlds surface, the scientists start to create a new human super race, which would manage to survive in the new world. They realise that all the metals would have the immunity to the new deceases and the new human race is born: Metal flowing alongside their blood, increasing their strenght, speed, intelligence and giving them the most peculiar powers of all.
Summary of the chapter: He ran like he would have wanted to get an answer, ran like his life would have been depended on it and still, he had no idea what he was running for. But one thing was for sure: He didn't want to lose him. He didn't want to lose Jonghyun again.

A/N: Hehe~~ I know you waited long but it's a long chapter to make up for that ^^ Long chapter with NINJASMUT XD Hope you like!

PART A

PART B

31 January 2011 @ 02:27 pm

Title: Yaoi Mansion (Chapter 17)

Chapters: 17/?

Fandom: DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, FT island, 2PM, 2AM

Pairing: There will be many pairings but the main ones are probably: (Yunjae, Yoosu)DBSK, (Eunhae, Sichul, KangTeuk,Yebum)Suju,(GTop)bigbang,(OnKey, JongTae)Shinee, (JongKi, MinBinJin)FT Island.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone!!!!!!!

Genre: Crack, Fluff, School life, Smut

Rating: R, NC 17 (warnings: Swearing, boy x boy sex)

Summary:  Donghae finds out that he just moved across the street to the five most popular boys of his new school. These boys are top members of the hottest club in school and their house is known as the Yaoi Mansion.

Chapter 17 )

31 January 2011 @ 10:59 pm
Title: Please… Look At Me (9/11)
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: KyuMin, JunhoxSunkyu
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, angst
Summary: Meet the father

You change your shampoo?

Current Mood: disappointed

26 January 2011 @ 07:45 pm
Title: Please… Look At Me (8/11)
Summary: Kyuhyun confessed

Umma… about that arranged marriage… I’m sorry… I couldn’t accept that

Title: When Sungmin Got Pregnant [One-shoot]
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance
Summary: Super Junior Sungmin got pregnant!
Warning: Mpreg, mostly told in Kyuhyun POV
a/n: this fic will be friend locked within 72 hours

Mr. Lee… congratulation… you are pregnant

Current Mood: accomplished

24 January 2011 @ 05:14 pm

Characters: Kpop celebs! (Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM, DBSK, U-KISS, SHINee and others =P)
Rating: PG
Genre: General
Warning: Read for your own sake. =P
Summary: Kpop celebs have Facebook! XD

Hangeng suggests to Choi Siwon, Kim Kibum and 12 others to join ‘Let’s pwned the Diva!’

Previous chapters: Masterlist

22 January 2011 @ 07:21 am
Title: Please… Look At Me (7/11)
Summary: Kyuhyun’s action (bad summary I know)

You’re not going to that school anymore. I move you to Daejin High School

Current Mood: awake

19 January 2011 @ 10:25 pm
Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, UNBETAED
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: will be on semi-hiatus after this! :)

prologue
CHAPTER 1: The Goddess is an Umma

Current Location: my room
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: KARA - Jumping

18 January 2011 @ 10:56 pm
Title: Please… Look At Me (6/11)
Summary: Junho try to make Sunkyu’s mother like him, will he success? What about Kyuhyun’s feeling?

Will you give up because of this?

Current Mood: sleepy

15 January 2011 @ 11:13 pm
Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: R for this prologue, will be G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing, half-smutty
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: It’s my first time writing the real angst, so please give me apologize if I’m fail. Slight!Sungjin in this prologue.

(prologue: Begins with Lust, Ends with Tears)

Current Location: Jungmo's room -,-
Current Mood: confused
Current Music: Super Junior Yesung and f(x) Luna - And I Love You

Title: Risky Business (0/?)
Pairing(s): Multi-fandom pairings
Genre(s): Romance, action (spies!AU)
Rating: PG-15
Summary: When JYP Inc. agents steal a valuable chip from S.M. Inc.'s vault, shit ensues.

"Oh, who cares; let's get a room."

14 January 2011 @ 10:46 pm
Title: Please… Look At Me (5/11)
Pairings: KyuMin, !slight KyuhyunxSunkyu, !slight JunhoxSunkyu
Summary: Sunkyu’s desicion

He is your child, umma… beside I can’t take this marriage, I love my boyfriend and I can’t live with someone I didn’t love

Current Music: Joo Won - Love

09 January 2011 @ 10:44 pm
-Title: Will It Snow For Christmas ..?
- Author : SuJu_Addict
- Main Pairings: KangTeuk , YeWon
- Side Pairings : SuTeuk (Suzy-Eeteuk) , broken- KangSu (KangIn-Suzy) broken-HanSung (HanKyung-YeSung), broken-SungToria (YeSung-Victoria), NickToria (Nickhun-Victoria), broken-SeungWon (Seung Yeon-SiWon) .. maybe others will appear as the story goes.
- Genre: Romance , Drama
- Rating: PG- 15 (for this chapter)
- Length : Chaptered /?
- Summary : When Christmas approach, love overwhelm the place and the hearts gather from all around the place to share warmth on the snowing nights. When the love you thought has been stolen from you leads you to the heart you will beg for an access to it. When the people we under appreciate end up being our shelter on the freezing, lonely winter nights. When the love force us to take the opposite path which is destined to be our Happiness Bridge that’s saving the warmth for us at the end of the road.
(Another failure summary, no way .. am totally a failure but anyway. I want it to be a little mysterious and romantic, no direct hints about the story. What do you think you guys ??)

Chapter (6) : By now .. shall I call you .. my friend ??

08 January 2011 @ 08:59 pm
Title: I’m not delusional, I’m in love
Author: vivalahyuk
Pairing: Nickhun/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG–13
Genre: Romance
SummaryFrom a long time ago, Nickhun always adores this certain hyung. How Nickhun loves the way he raps perfectly along the rhythms, the way he dances oh–so–hotly under the spotlight, and the way he pouted his plump lips so cutely. Nickhun admires him. No, Nickhun loves him.

Title: I’m the Lee Donghae
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk
Rating: NC–17
Genre: Smut
Summary: sequel to this. well you still can't read it apart. it's smut afterall. lol.
Donghae had just to shut his mouth by kissing him hungrily. He really is having a boner from the previous sex scene inside the toilet. The evil brothers, Heechul and Kyuhyun, are really getting on his nerves. Both of them know he is a man with a strong appetite. Never ever disturb him with his prey or he will turn into a beast. The bad–ass one.

Title: You Don’t Have to Be a Genius to Figure What’s Between Us
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
SummaryKyuhyun was just a college boy who loved mathematics. He joined the mathematics club in his university with his friends. He signed up to every math competitions both national and internationally. So no wonder he often won the Grand Prize in the Math Olympiad. He spent most of his time in the library, analyzing, justifying, quantifying, and dividing. He always thought that everything could be figured out just by using his brain.

Current Mood: bouncy

02 January 2011 @ 10:55 pm
-Title: Will It Snow For Christmas ..?
- Author : SuJu_Addict
- Main Pairings: KangTeuk , YeWon
- Side Pairings : SuTeuk (Suzy-Eeteuk) , broken- KangSu (KangIn-Suzy) broken-HanSung (HanKyung-YeSung), broken-SungToria (YeSung-Victoria), NickToria (Nickhun-Victoria), broken-SeungWon (Seung Yeon-SiWon) .. maybe others will appear as the story goes.
- Genre: Romance , Drama
- Rating: PG-13 (so far)
- Length : Chaptered /?
- Summary : When Christmas approach, love overwhelm the place and the hearts gather from all around the place to share warmth on the snowing nights. When the love you thought has been stolen from you leads you to the heart you will beg for an access to it. When the people we under appreciate end up being our shelter on the freezing, lonely winter nights. When the love force us to take the opposite path which is destined to be our Happiness Bridge that’s saving the warmth for us at the end of the road.
(Another failure summary, no way .. am totally a failure but anyway. I want it to be a little mysterious and romantic, no direct hints about the story. What do you think you guys ??)

Previous updates :

Characters Introduction
Chapter (1)
Chapter (2)

New updates :

Chapter (3)
Chapter (4)
Chapter (5)

30 December 2010 @ 11:09 pm
Title: Fishy (previous title ---> Seoul City Fishy)
Pairings: girl!Donghae/guy!eunhyuk ,other pairings to come :)
Characters: Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM, SNSD, SHINee, f(x), 2NE1, 4minute
Genre: :P A BIT OF EVERYTHING!! :P
Rating: PG this chapter...up to NC-17 later kekeke
Summary: Donghae has to move to Korea b/c her mom got a rlly gr8 high position job at a company in Seoul. She's the everyday chill, popular, and famous girl in Southern California. But she has to leave it all behind and find a new life in Korea. And along the way to making herself big there, she might meet someone.....

Prologue

Chapter 1

Donghae fell asleep a little less homesick.

Current Mood: bored
Current Music: Strong Baby - Seungri

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun
Author: X_sujuaddict_X 
Main Characters: Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sungmin & Zhou Mi
Ft. Characters: Seungri, Yuri, Siwon, Hyunjoong, Jungmin & Hyungjoon
Pairings: Yewook, KyuSaeng, Hanchul and Eunhae
Ft. Pairings: Khunyoung (plus Chansung) 
Rating: PG-13 (May vary)
Series 3 Episode 5:  Crushed Ceremony 
Disclaimer: I do not own SJ, SNSD, Ss501 or 2PM, I just own the storyline! 
Brief Summary: Unfortunate Events Lie ahead for Cho Kyuhyun, Yoona, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyu Jong, Youngsaeng, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yuri and Seungri
A/N: I must warn all you readers, that this series is a lot darker than the last two (hence the poster) Unfortunate things happen throughout Kyuhyun’s time. Will they get sorted out? Maybe? Maybe not? You’ll just have to read to find out! 

25 December 2010 @ 09:24 pm
Titles:
the key's favourite locks
roomed with a kiss
mistletoe
20 straw hearts
(un)wanted: caroling

Pairing(s): kyuhyun/sungmin, eunhyuk/donghae, jonghyun/luna, key/amber, nichkhun/victoria
Length: 5 drabbles
Rating: g
Warnings: -
Genre: fluffy fluffy fluff
Summary: everyone is merry this christmas.

( of long hair, singing in the living room, kisses, kisses and more kisses. )

Title: The Story That Has No Name Yet (Part/Chapter/Installment/Episode 4)
Pairings:girl!KanginxLeeteuk,MysteryxZhouMixgirl!rock,HeechulxHenry,HenryxMaplesyrup,girl!SiwonxKyuhyun,mystery!YesungxRyeowook,EunhyukxSungmin,DonghaexHangeng,KibumxKibumxKibum,MinhoxNichkhun
Warnings: mpreg, incest (tripletcest), mindless fuckery, genderswich, statutory rape, prostitution, crossdressing, this story will come in random installments and maybe have a plot
Genre: AU, crack, werewolf, vampire, highschool, satan\angel, crime, mafia, so much crack, Harry Potter crossover
Summary: Every single genre of fanfiction ever written thrown into one story…in which Kangin is a woman and Leeteuk is gay, Henry loves maple syrup a little too much to be normal, Kibum is a vampire, Minho is a horrible guardian angel, Kyuhyun fights for animal rights, Siwon is a werewolf, and Sungmin goes to Hogwarts. Oh, and Ryeowook is a fish. And somehow a plot was born.

Heechul looked between the two. “You’re both wearing less clothes than I am, doesn’t anyone see that something is WRONG here?”

14 December 2010 @ 09:16 am

Title : Perfect Girl Evolution
Author : tHeRED BunnY+penguin
Characters : Hyukjae, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Nichkhun, Chansung, Victoria, Sungmin
Chapter : 10
Genre : Comedy, Friendship, Angst, Drama, Romance
Rated : PG-13
Warnings : Un-beta… Gender Switch!! A lot of Grammar Mistake!!
Disclaimer : I don’t own them, just this fic! This fic is inspired by Japanese manga Perfect Girl Evolution/ヤマトナデシコ七変化 ‘Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge’.
Summary : Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Chansung and Nichkhun are beautiful, handsome, young men living in a huge mansion. One day, their landlord, whom they call “Auntie Victoria”, asks them a favor to make her niece, Donghae, who’s going to be living with them, into a respectable young lady. She agrees to make their living expenses free of charge if they succeed, but if they fail, she’ll triple their rent. Due to their confidence in knowing how to deal with women, they agree, but once they meet Donghae, they begin to realize that their lovely living arrangements may soon be in jeopardy. But, along the task, Hyukjae had fallen in love with Donghae…

http://aryeohaeq-07.livejournal.com/17263.html#cutid1

Current Location: Under the rainbow
Current Music: KARA - ミスター

09 December 2010 @ 12:36 am
Title:Angels with blue eyes
Author:well duh~me!
Rating:PG-13
Pairing:2min,khuntoria,onkey,jongtae,hantoria
Warning:Unbeta-ed
Summary:Lee Taemin the school nerd once confess his love towards Choi Minho the kingka when he's 13.(sorry for the summary cause in the future the summary will change again)

Chapter 1