Tags: with: 2pm

Hangeng, Hankyung
  • mjaku

(FIC) Hydrargyrum In Venis Fluit CHAPTER 8 part A+B

Title: Hydrargyrum in venis fluit CHAPTER 8
Author:  Me, mjaku : D
Beta: creepyhole  <-- Applause to her for enduring my beautiful grammar- and wordmistakes XD
Genre: Scifi, Romance, Angst, Fluff, (SMUT)
Pairing: JongMin or Jonghyun X Taemin, Onkey, TaeChul, Mickhkhun, Eunhae, KyuMin, HeeTeuk...
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I do not own any of SHINee's lovely boys or any other artist mentioned here : 3 ^^
Warnings:
Summary for the whole story: When the global warming starts to destroy worlds surface, the scientists start to create a new human super race, which would manage to survive in the new world. They realise that all the metals would have the immunity to the new deceases and the new human race is born: Metal flowing alongside their blood, increasing their strenght, speed, intelligence and giving them the most peculiar powers of all.
Summary of the chapter: He ran like he would have wanted to get an answer, ran like his life would have been depended on it and still, he had no idea what he was running for. But one thing was for sure: He didn't want to lose him. He didn't want to lose Jonghyun again.

A/N: Hehe~~ I know you waited long but it's a long chapter to make up for that ^^ Long chapter with NINJASMUT XD Hope you like!

PART A

PART B
long hair taemin
  • hamimey

(no subject)

Title: Yaoi Mansion (Chapter 17)

Chapters: 17/?

Fandom: DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, FT island, 2PM, 2AM

Pairing: There will be many pairings but the main ones are probably: (Yunjae, Yoosu)DBSK, (Eunhae, Sichul, KangTeuk,Yebum)Suju,(GTop)bigbang,(OnKey, JongTae)Shinee, (JongKi, MinBinJin)FT Island.

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone!!!!!!!

Genre: Crack, Fluff, School life, Smut

Rating: R, NC 17 (warnings: Swearing, boy x boy sex)

Summary:  Donghae finds out that he just moved across the street to the five most popular boys of his new school. These boys are top members of the hottest club in school and their house is known as the Yaoi Mansion.

Chapter 17 )
kyumin hawaiiii

Double Update!!

Title: Please… Look At Me (8/11)
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: KyuMin, JunhoxSunkyu
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, angst
Summary: Kyuhyun confessed

Umma… about that arranged marriage… I’m sorry… I couldn’t accept that

Title: When Sungmin Got Pregnant [One-shoot]
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance
Summary: Super Junior Sungmin got pregnant!
Warning: Mpreg, mostly told in Kyuhyun POV
a/n: this fic will be friend locked within 72 hours

Mr. Lee… congratulation… you are pregnant
Wakashi

Fic: Facebook Addiction! (Chapter 4)

Characters: Kpop celebs! (Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM, DBSK, U-KISS, SHINee and others =P)
Rating: PG
Genre: General
Warning: Read for your own sake. =P
Summary: Kpop celebs have Facebook! XD

Hangeng suggests to Choi Siwon, Kim Kibum and 12 others to join ‘Let’s pwned the Diva!’

Previous chapters: Masterlist
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (chapter 1)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, UNBETAED
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: will be on semi-hiatus after this! :)

prologue
CHAPTER 1: The Goddess is an Umma
kyumin perfection by avi unnie
  • choamma

Hello, Sunsaeng-nim! (prologue)

Title: Hello, Sunsaeng-nim!
Genre: Romance, angst (?)
Main Pairings: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Jungmo/Victoria, broken!Jungmo/girl!Sungmin, implied!Nickhun/Victoria
Other Characters: kid!Taemin, Heechul, kid!Sulli, girl!Ryeowook, Jay, Henry, Amber, Gyuri, Sohee (mayor); kid!Minho, Zhou Mi, Lee Joon, Thunder (minor)
Fandom: Super Junior + SJM, TRAX, f(x), SHINee, KARA, Wonder Girls, 2PM, MBLAQ
Rating: R for this prologue, will be G
Warnings: Gender switch (woman!min and girl!wook), AU, swearing, half-smutty
Disclaimer: I own the fic and the mistakes I’ve made
Whole Summary: Jungmo and Sungmin were lovers and because they sank in a deep love, they made out and Sungmin gave birth to Taemin. Then after 4 years together, Jungmo’s parents decided to take Jungmo and paired `him up with Victoria, that they finally had a daughter named Sulli. Then, when Taemin found himself couldn’t do math test, Sungmin asked Heechul to find a math teacher for Taemin, and there, Kyuhyun came. What will happen next if Kyuhyun has a ‘love at the first sight’ with Sungmin?
A/N: It’s my first time writing the real angst, so please give me apologize if I’m fail. Slight!Sungjin in this prologue.

(prologue: Begins with Lust, Ends with Tears)