?

No account? Create an account
Title: The Gifted

Rating: PG-15 over all, individual chapters may be rated R and above

Paring: Labeled by chapter. Story contains too many parings to list in total.

Warning: Yaoi/boy on boy, adult themes [language, sexual situations], mentions of abuse

Summary: Twenty-seven young boys, all gifted with abilities beyond imagination, all fighting to survive in a world that they have yet to fully understand.

Supernaturals, are what most humans would call demons, monsters, or simply fairy tales. They are specially gifted humans that remain hidden from the rest of the world. Living both right underneath our noses and deep in the unseen, Supernaturals are very real, and they won't hesitate to fight back.

The council, a mostly anonymous group that controls nearly every aspect of Supernatural society, has increased the regulations again this year. Floods of students must now attend Fairia Academy, the only fully council-approved school for Supernaturals. As classes clash and tensions rise, it's only a matter of time before someone slips and their secret is out.

Genre: Gifted!AU, supernatural, crossover, drama, mystery, angst, romance

Word Count: Current overall = 12,000~. Labeled by chapter.

A/N: This is very long story that is still in progress at the moment. The final word count is looking to be astronomical, so don't plan on this being a quick read. This story is serious and will not have very many moments of fluff or purity, however, it's not all angst either. EXO and Super Junior are the main characters, but lots of small character roles will to go to other KPop idols; ie, Big Bang, SHINee, U-KISS, 2NE1, etc. I have worked very hard for a long time on this story, so please do not plagiarize. If you see my story any where else, please let me know.

Character Profile/Story Information

13 August 2013 @ 12:10 am
Title: When A Snowflake Drops
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
Rating: PG-13 (NC-17 Chapters to be indicated)
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin (other pairing to be revealed)
Summary: 20 years ago Lee Sungmin almost froze to death in his pursuit to proove the existence of Seppens, heavenly beings that embodies the snowflakes. Now, forsaken by everyone, he found refuge to the same cave where his life almost ended still searching for a trace of a Seppen who brought him back from the dead.

Dropping *07

He had never cried, not since. But why is he crying now?

11 August 2013 @ 06:47 pm
Title: Reason for a Love Song
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin
Genre: AU! Romance, Friendship, Slice of Life,
Summary: It's a cliche story of bestfriends being in love, but since Kyuhyun and Sungmin are those bestfriends I'm talking about, I supposed it'll be a lot more of everything.

Reason #10: Because It has always been you.

You really say words in contrary to what you feel you know.

28 July 2013 @ 03:23 pm
Title: Luck Stealer
Rating: R (for violence, gore, and possible sexual content)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, (side!pairings to be revealed)
Genre: AU! Tragedy, Violence, Supernatural, Mystery, Action, Romance
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, or much famous for the name 'Devlon' is an assassin hired by the government to kill the most uncontrolled criminals with his cursed left hand. Bound to the promise to protect his brother, he came across an unexpected turn of events when he was also hired by the one he's supposed to kill, the former president's only son. Lee Sungmin.
Disclaimer: The title and starting plot came from the Japanese manga Luck Stealer by Kazu Hajime.

He was sure he’s shot, right to the heart, he felt the iron scented liquid that serves as vitality of life poured out of him continuously, he can hear a scream, a pleading voice, a crying beautiful brown eyes.

21 July 2013 @ 09:32 pm
Summary: 20 years ago Lee Sungmin almost froze to death in his pursuit to proove the existence of Seppens, heavenly beings that embodies the snowflakes. Now, forsaken by everyone, he found refuge to the same cave where his life almost ended still searching for a trace of a Seppen who brought him back from the dead.

Dropping *06

Anticipation filled his heart despite the dreaded feeling, he took one last look and a step before he faded through the blow of a strong wind.

11 July 2013 @ 10:41 pm
Summary: It's a cliche story of bestfriends being in love, but since Kyuhyun and Sungmin are those bestfriends I'm talking about, I supposed it'll be a lot more of everything.

Reason #9: Because I've loved you all along

He thought he had long accepted the obvious fact that he was just ‘a friend’ but it seems like he thought wrong.

09 July 2013 @ 10:15 pm
Rating: R (for violence, gore, and possible sexual content)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, or much famous for the name 'Devlon' is an assassin hired by the government to kill the most uncontrolled criminals with his cursed left hand. Bound to the promise to protect his brother, he came across an unexpected turn of events when he was also hired by the one he's supposed to kill, the former president's only son. Lee Sungmin.
Disclaimer: The title and starting plot came from the Japanese manga Luck Stealer by Kazu Hajime.

You’re asking me to give your life to him, Donghae. And a chance to bring to life someone who could take Lee Sungmin away from me.

29 June 2013 @ 10:02 pm

Reason #9: Because I have to Let you Go

But I don’t see you as a friend anymore!

16 June 2013 @ 07:18 pm

Dropping *05

I need not destroy you... the shattering will do it for me.

15 June 2013 @ 08:42 pm
Summary:It's a cliche story of bestfriends being in love, but since Kyuhyun and Sungmin are those bestfriends I'm talking about, I supposed it'll be a lot more of everything.

Reason # 8: Because it might be too late.

"What they have, if described as 'Friendship' will be an understatement."

29 May 2013 @ 08:04 pm
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin ; Eunhyuk / Donghae

“It’s just beginning Sungmin… Make yourself stronger than you already are…"

Rating: R
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, (side!pairings: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook, Hangeng/Heechul)
Warnings: violence, gore, and possible sexual content, rape, abuse

“You weren’t supposed to hack inside me you know…”

19 May 2013 @ 11:26 pm
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Sungmin
Summary:It's a cliche story of bestfriends being in love, but since Kyuhyun and Sungmin are those bestfriends I'm talking about, I supposed it'll be a lot more of everything.
A/N:

This isn’t the first time Sungmin said ‘I Love You’ right?

So why does it feel awkward?

17 May 2013 @ 08:45 pm
Summary:20 years ago Lee Sungmin almost froze to death in his pursuit to proove the existence of Seppens, heavenly beings that embodies the snowflakes. Now, forsaken by everyone, he found refuge to the same cave where his life almost ended still searching for a trace of a Seppen who brought him back from the dead.

Kyuhyun looked at the god of snow and made up his mind, he knew what to do. It’s too risky but there is only one way to protect Sungmin.

01 May 2013 @ 09:17 pm
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Sungmin (other pairing to be revealed

Dropping *02

“Would you take me away?”

26 April 2013 @ 11:19 pm
Warnings: May contain cursing, and sexual implications.

‘A taste of what? The soup? His lips? Or the soup on his lips?’

25 April 2013 @ 03:54 pm
Title: Can I Love Again?
Warnings: Confusing timeline, Double character played
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, can never and will never move on, after he lead his boyfriend to his death 4 years ago he had lived his life in a dark side of the coin, always returning every year to remind himself of the sin he committed torturing himself to the memories that was already erased on other's mind. Waiting for his punishment lead him to meet a man who has the same face, same voice, same features, and same name as his passed away boyfriend only to found out that this guy, didn't even recognize him at all.

Final

[How mysterious love and fate works...]

23 April 2013 @ 01:59 pm
Title: Can I Love Again?
Warnings: Confusing timeline, Double character played
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, can never and will never move on, after he lead his boyfriend to his death 4 years ago he had lived his life in a dark side of the coin, always returning every year to remind himself of the sin he committed torturing himself to the memories that was already erased on other's mind. Waiting for his punishment lead him to meet a man who has the same face, same voice, same features, and same name as his passed away boyfriend only to found out that this guy, didn't even recognize him at all.

Thank you…

A tear fell from Sungmin’s eyes as he muttered these two words to the person who gave him his heart and Kyuhyun.

19 April 2013 @ 01:13 pm
Rating: R
Warnings: Contains, violence, gore, rape, sexual contents

But something else came up, he can feel it lingering in his lips, challenging his sanity, the body in front of him, though tattered, sent his body a dangerous signal, something like the urge to claim everything in front of him.

Prologue Dropping *01