Tags: 100 suju challenge

AndreeUpAndAway

[100 SuJu Challenge] [One-Shot] Regrets

Title: Regrets

Author: andreeupandaway

Word Count: 1,551 words

Entry No.: 100 (1/100)

Fandom/Pairing/Characters: Super Junior - Yesung/Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shin Dong, and Siwon

Rating: PG - some swearing

Genre: slice of life (?), angst, au

Summary: And suddenly...he felt like he just made the biggest mistake of his life. 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the members that are mentioned in this entry

A/N: part of the 100 SuJu Challenge! The post is here

The latter chuckled a little bit. His reaction had been cold-hearted. There was no feeling; he didn’t feel sad or angry at Kyuhyun. Was he supposed to? Was he supposed to throw away his life over a break up? Of course not. 

mamacita

Bittersweet (2/?) - Kyusung

[100 SJ Fic Challenge]
021. Park Benches: Yesung/Kyuhyun (4/100)
Title: Bittersweet (2/?)
pairing: Kyusung, Yemin
genre: High School AU, fluff, romance
rating: PG-13
disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Unbetad.
summary: Yesung never planned on falling in love, but sometimes love runs straight into you. (Prequel to: Love is a Lie, but both stories can stand alone)
archive
Part 1

100 SuJu fics challange - 22. Diamonds, SungminxKibum (Completed)

Note: Part of 100 Super Junior Fanfics Challenge; theme: 22. Diamonds, SungminxKibum

Title: Spark
Pairings: Kimin, onesided!Kyumin, Yewook, bestfriends!Minwook, brothers!Kisung
Characters: Kibum, girl!Sungmin, Yesung, girl!Ryeowook, Kyuhyun
Genre: romance, fluff
Rating: PG-13
Length: four chapters (Allover word count: 7868, each ranging from ~1600 to ~2300)
Warning/Notes: genderswitch, AU
Note: I know Kibum's not very popular nowadays, he's been away for too long, but still, I hope there'll be people reading this. This theme caught my attention out of the 100.
Description: Kibum, younger son of a wealthy man, swore that he would never fall in love. Sungmin, only daughter of a rich couple, is considered to never fall in love, as no guy has captured her heart yet. Their acquaintance leads to a marriage of convenience, but can there be something more? Yesung and Ryeowook work for that, but there's a counterpart too, in the form of Kyuhyun.
Posted at my journal, no locks, links are here: PART 1 || PART 2 || PART 3 || PART 4
My 100 SuJu Fics Challange Masterlist
apple

100 Super Junior Fics - 006 and 053

I slept through yesterday, so I'll double post today~

Prompt: Burn
Pairing: Heechul/Yesung
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Yesung does not understand slang.

Yesung was more of a morning person than most of the other members.

Prompt: Puppies
Pairing: Eeteuk/Heechul
Raiting: PG-13
Summary: What type of animal are the members?

It was a known fact that Heechul disliked dogs with a burning passion, so when he stormed into the room ranting about how the members were nothing more than worthless dogs, Leeteuk got nervous.
boyfriend~! `7top

ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO

Title: Off the Ledge
Fandom: Super Junior ninja!ZE:A
Pairing: KangKyu
Rating: R
Warnings: Character death, mentions of sex, substance abuse
Genre: Angst
Word Count: 4,010 words
Challenge: 73/100 of the 100 Super Junior Fic Challenge
Summary: Kyuhyun is a bad boy. He's sent off to Kangin to hopefully get better, and has to spend six months with him.

Do you know the game where you see how many times you can stab yourself before you have to go to the hospital? Yeah well, I invented that game.