The Black Cloud to Every Silver Lining (oatmeal_peril) wrote in miracle______,
The Black Cloud to Every Silver Lining
oatmeal_peril
miracle______

2 shorties (too long to be drabbles, too short to be one shots, really D:)

I'll Fly Through Hyperspace With You, Baby
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: mild language

Summary: It doesn't matter what you are or when you're doing something because love has been the same for millions of years and it will remain the same for millions to come.

A scarf that Hyukjae still kept, perhaps it was a silly sentiment, the scarf was fraying and the material had developed that shininess to it that old things do, but since when did a few loose threads and material that had seen better days mean that memories should be thrown away?

I Know You Are, I Said You Are But What Am I?
Pairing: QMi (hinted KyuMin, SiMin and SiHan)
Genre: Crack
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: language and very light mentions of sex

Summary: It's not just fans who are unhappy with Super Junior M's new additions.

He doesn't just miss something to keep him warm at night, he misses, hot, tight things that keep him warm at night if you catch my drift.
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: zhoumi/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Title: I'm a Boy Stupid [Oneshot] Fandom: Super Junior Pairing: Yehyuk Rating: PG-13 (touching) Words: 1,007 Eunhyuk finally talks to her…

• Unnoticeable (Chapter 2)

Title: Unnoticeable (Chapter 2) Couples: Yehyuk Rating: PG? I use a swear-word of two *-* Genre: Romance, humor and fluff? I don't know ><…

• Happy Birthday, Lee Hyukjae!

Title: Mine Alone [1/2] Author: miss2l Pairing(s): YeHyuk, ninja!EunHae Rating: R Warning: Umm… Sort of there but not really smut? I don’t…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments