miracle______

Garden of Eden ch 20 & 21

Title-Garden of Eden
Chapters-20 & 21
Pairings-Shichul and Kyusung
Rating-PG
Summary-DOUBLE UPDATE: Where to find the fruit
Disclaimer-Not mine
A/N: I'm so sorry for the long breaks in between chapters. :P I double updated this time to make up for it a little.

When Siwon arrived back at the castle, he found Heechul panicking.

“What is it?” he asked Leeteuk, who shook his head.

“I have no clue.” Siwon approached Heechul cautiously, unsure of what to expect.

“Heechul?” he questioned, tapping him on the shoulder, “Is something wrong?” Heechul turned to face him, a look of devastation on his face.

“Something is growing in my sanctuary,” he said very quietly, making sure Leeteuk couldn’t hear them.

“Oh?” asked Siwon, “like what?”

“I don’t know!” exclaimed Heechul, “But it’s a giant vine that’s started wrapping itself around the tree in the sanctuary. Nothing like that has ever been in my sanctuary before.” Siwon nodded, unsure of what to say.

“I’m sure it’ll be okay,” he said.

“Okay?!?” exclaimed Heechul, “If it kills that tree, my sanctuary is ruined. That tree is the heart of my favorite place in the whole world. If it kills that tree, I’ll-,”

“Wait,” said Siwon, “say that again.”

“Say what again?” asked Heechul.

“You said it’s the heart of your favorite place, right?” Heechul nodded.

“So?”

“So,” said Siwon, “it must be the fruit.”

“But nothing’s growing except a vine,” said Heechul.

“Maybe it just takes some time?” said Siwon. Heechul thought about it for a moment, and nodded.

“Maybe,” he said. He was beginning to feel hopeful. Siwon smiled and pulled Heechul into a hug.

“We should tell Kyuhyun and Yesung about it,” he said, and Heechul nodded.

“I guess you’re right.” Summoning them to the castle, they waited, excitement building with each passing moment.

When Kyuhyun and Yesung arrived at the castle, Siwon told them all about what he and Heechul had discussed earlier.

“Really?” asked Kyuhyun, “It was here all along?”

“Well,” said Heechul, “what do you expect. I am the prince after all, my palace is the heart of the kingdom.”

“Well,” said Yesung, “now that that’s all settled, all we have to do is wait, right?” Siwon nodded.

“I guess so.” He breathed a sigh of relief and beamed at Heechul. For a moment, at least, it felt like all of them could relax.

Heechul checked on the vine in his sanctuary every day, as it continued to grow and grow. Though he felt a bit impatient, he knew that he couldn’t do anything about it. Whenever he began to feel as if they might be wrong about it being the fruit, Siwon reassured him. Time passed by slowly, until one day, when Heechul walked into his sanctuary to find that the vine had grown a single, sapphire blue flower. When Siwon saw it, he pulled Heechul into a kiss. They were right about the fruit. Siwon made sure to tell Kyuhyun all about the flower, going over to Yesung’s place first thing the next day.

“But wait,” said Kyuhyun, “there’s only one flower?” Siwon nodded.

“Why?” he asked, his excitement slowly starting to fade, replaced by oncoming panic.

“How is one flower supposed to make two fruits?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Maybe we’re supposed to half it?” asked Siwon.

“Are you sure about that?” asked Yesung. “I don’t think it’s supposed to work like that.” All three of them fell silent, thinking, the excitement drained from the room.

Siwon returned to the castle in a much worse mood than he had left it in.

“Tell them to find their own fruit,” said Heechul, once Siwon had told him the story.

“But-,”

“No buts,” said Heechul. “I’m not giving you up for anything. That includes them. I already spared his life. It’s up to him to prolong it.” Siwon wasn’t happy about it, but he knew, somewhere in his head, that Heechul was making some sense, no matter how selfish it seemed. He regretted the fact that he was going to have to disappoint Kyuhyun and Yesung though.

“Heechul won’t give up the fruit no matter what,” he said.

“Well, I didn’t expect him to want to,” said Yesung. Kyuhyun frowned.

“So what now?” he said.

“Well,” said Siwon, “you just have to keep looking. There has to be another one. Would it make sense for just one to appear?”

“Where do we look?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Someplace special,” said Siwon. “It has to be the most special place to the both of you.” Kyuhyun thought hard, but he couldn’t think of anything. Yesung too, seemed stumped. They spent the whole day trying to come up with ideas, but they couldn’t think of anything.

“I’m sorry,” said Siwon as he was leaving, “that I couldn’t be more helpful.”

“No,” said Yesung, “you tried.” He sighed, and looked over at Kyuhyun who was still racking his brain to find an answer. As he watched Siwon leave, he swore to himself that he would figure it out. He loved Kyuhyun way too much to ever lose him.

That night, Yesung lay awake, looking up at the stars. He still couldn’t think of anywhere they hadn’t looked for the fruit. ‘Someplace special’? He didn’t know what that was supposed to be. He sighed, and looked over at Kyuhyun. He was still just as amazing as they first day they had met. Yesung closed his eyes and breathed out. As he fell asleep, his mind lingered on the first time he had ever seen Kyuhyun.

Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon, pairing: yesung/kyuhyun
Subscribe

• Black Magic - One-Shot

Title: Black Magic Authors: twin_heaven and kpopismy_drug Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Eunhyuk & Kyuhyun Rating:…

• Double Fic Post

Title: Shifter De Forma [27/27] Pairing: Kyuhyun & Donghae Rating: R Summary: Kyuhyun thought his life was as normal as you could get, but…

• Never Ready (1/4)

Title: Never Ready Authors: SerpentineSlytherin Fandom: Super Junior Pairings: Siwon/Donghae, Eunhyuk/Kyuhyun, Siwon/Kyuhyun Rating: M…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments