Click (nekonightingale) wrote in miracle______,
Click
nekonightingale
miracle______

Title: Natural beauty
Rating/Warning: pg/ fluffieness, Cluless!Wookie
Parings: LeeWook
Word Count: Word says 6,608
Disclaimer because people seem to think its needed: I own the characters not the plot! Wait... that's backwards!
Summary: In a world where most people are genetically ‘fixed’ before birth, get cosmetic surgery when they reach the age of seventeen, or even made into ‘perfect’ machines, it’s hard for Ryeowook to fit in. He’s a Normal that moved from the country to the city. He never wanted to make friends with what he called fakes, but things have never really gone his way.

A/N: My Anatomy teacher talking about genetic enginearing and two book series gave me this Idea! And sorry to [info]l_toxicated and[info]static_abyss ! I so got distracted with studying for tests and this challange hahaa I'll leave y'all spots In part two even though I don't think this Is y'alls genre xD It's the thought right?

This took like six months to complete! o.o

Tags: pairing: eeteuk/ryeowook
Subscribe

• song meme drabbles

Siwon/Sungmin | pg | 142 words | Down – Blink 182 | He won’t even acknowledge him. Henry/Amber | g | 157 words | L.O.V.E. –…

• Choking

title: Choking pairing: Leeteuk/Ryeowook rating: PG notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. I realized I hadn't posted all the fics I'd…

• Play the Game (3)

Play the Game (Part 3 of ?) Pairings: KyuMin, (ShinMin), SiHan, EunHae, (YeHyuk) YeWook, (HenWook), TeukWook, ZhouChul Rating: NC-17 Genre: Horror…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments