Title: Petting a Boy
Pairing: Hyukhae
Length: Chaptered; Chapter 7
Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 2931
Extra infos: Top!Hyuk, Teenage!Donghae
Disclaimer: I hope they are mine.
Summary: Hyukjae was a 25 years old single 'free-lancer' that loved to play around with girl. Not until he met Donghae, a strange 16 years old boy that cross-dressed when he had saved him from his bullies friends. Maybe Hyukjae regretted his actions, because the boy suddenly invaded his life and free-loaded him. Until almost one year later, when suddenly one by one fishy events and problems started to happen. Leaded them to more lies. But more truths finally had been revealed.
Ime's Note: I know it has been forever since the last update. Not that I intended to abandon this fic, but well, I bet you never expected when I said "not promise fast update" would be 7 months either LOL Willing/accidentally, waiting/new reader I hope I'll not disappoint you :D Specially for na_jin_br  who encourage me. Nathy, you're sweet~ <3

Previous chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2: Part 1, Part 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
Subscribe

• Stay With Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 2 /? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : Stay With Me Pairing : HaeHyuk Genre : Drama/Comedy (teensy bit of angst) Rating : PG-13 (eventual NC-17) Ch: 1/? Warning :…

• All of Me

Title : All of Me Pairing: HaeHyuk Genre: Fluff/Smut Rating: NC-17 Warning: Some spelling/grammar errors…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments