miracle______

• Music:

I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 1

Title; I've Got a Secret. Can You Keep it? Part 1
Author; keygasmic 
Rating; R
Pairings/Characters; Donghae focus, Sungmin, Taemin, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng
Warning; AU, violence, strong themes
Summary; I've Got a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave.
Notes; After playing around with this for weeks, I've finally decided to post up a small chunk. I'm just dropping a small warning now, this isn't a happy fic so if you're sitting down getting ready to read something that will put you in good spirits, I suggest you skip this one. This is part one of many, but don't count on them popping out one after another, there will probably be a delay in updates.

Thank you princess_jaded  for your help and thank you to my wonderful beta' sujuhappiness  ♥

“Mummy, there’s a little boy in my mirror.” )

Friends Locked in 72 hours.

Tags: subject: donghae
Subscribe

• Between Love and Dancing In Summer

Title: Between Love and Dancing In Summer Pairing: Eunhyuk/Krystal, Donghae/Krystal, Donghae/Jessica Rating: PG-13 Summary: All Krystal wanted…

• qmi + donghae/sehun

Title: in the water, you’re free Rating: PG Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun Word count: 1700 words Summary: kyuhyun was content with living his…

• burn another bridge

title: burn another bridge (break another heart) pairing: donghae/dara, mentionof!chanyeol/dara, past!jiyong/dara rating: pg-15 (or r-ish?)…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments