Reign on Me (1/?)

Prologue: Here

Chapter One: Princess of Light
chars: this chapter - Sungmin, Taeyeon(SNSD), Eeteuk. [more to come]
pairings: to be announced
genre: drama, romance
rate: PG13
words: 6815
sneak: ("Your brother is king. He’ll always rule over you one way or another. Also, because he’s king, even if there were a way you were free from his rule, I am most certainly never free from it.”)

::Summary::
Two kingdoms reigned over the world. They were divided into the Light and Dark Kingdoms. Those who were of the Light Kingdom had souls that were made of the Light. Those who were of the Dark Kingdom had souls that were made of the Dark. A small handful of individuals from both kingdoms were blessed with the power of Light or Dark.

However, magic is the least of concerns for either kingdom. For the moment, both kingdoms are in a state of peace, but can it last and, if so, for how long?

Add to that a missing princess, some mages, a young king and some princes (one of them near-crazy) and, well, perhaps life within the kingdoms weren't so peaceful after all.

::Chapters::
Prologue

++++ Preview, Reign on Me, Chapter Two: Dark Princes ++++

“Just let me go!” She cried,

Suddenly, all the guards’ horses were shoved back. They neighed loudly in surprise and the guards were jostled in their saddles. Only the mage was unmoved from the sudden burst of magic that had flowed from Taeyeon.

“Control yourself,” the mage said simply, looking over his shoulder at her,

When the guards got command of their horses again, they came forward,

“STAY BACK!” She commanded and suddenly fire was raining down around them. Taeyeon looked wildly around when she realized that the closest trees were burning, their leaves floating to the ground like little fireballs.

“I said control yourself!” The mage exclaimed as he turned fully to her,

“I can’t!” She admitted as the inferno beside her seemed to get hotter.

“STOP IT!” The guards ordered, drawing out their swords,

“STAY BACK!” She yelled through the tears, not caring she was crying as she watched the flames reach metres into the sky.

"Damn it."

+++++

So... I'm more or less on semi-hiatus. What does this mean? It means I won't be posting on a regular basis, but I'll be posting nonetheless. It could be days or weeks inbetween posts, all I ask is your patience and understanding. I'm averaging approximately 4 school assignments a week and the only reason I'm still posting is because I write to relax myself and during study breaks. I might as well post what I write.
Anyway,
Enjoy!
Tags: subject: super junior, with: snsd
Subscribe

• Bridges

Bridges Siwon/Han Geng, background Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi | Mature (R) The funny thing is, Siwon isn't even planning to attend Jackie’s birthday party.

• [Fic] Semiplume

Title: Semiplume Pairing: Siwon/Han Geng Rating: NC-17 Genre: AU Warnings: sexual situations Summary: Swan Lake AU Sihan, ballet!Han Geng, Prince…

• Conquer My Heart - Chapter 1

Title: Conquer My Heart Pairing: HanChul, SiChul, SiHan, SiHanChul, Rating: PG-13 (Maybe R in later chapters for violence) Genre: Ancient…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment