?

No account? Create an account

25 June 2006 @ 07:17 pm

title: Explosion of Sex
rating: strong-ish PG-13
pairings: Cin x Everyone

before you read, you have to understand, this is TOTAL crack, really short, REQUESTED, a result of a certain dance move in the U mv and an inside joke between a friend, but I think a least a couple of you all might get a chuckle out of it.

"Hi, I'm Heechul." The redhead smiled not-so sweetly with an air of absolute arrogance.

Silence answered him as the other 11 teenage boys were staring at him with dropped jaws.

Then, all at once, the other boys' faces truned as red as the subject's hair and none of them could hold in the grunts or whoas (one in particular, HeeChul believed it was the Chinese boy in the corner alone, let out a small scream).

The boy gave a sly smirk, flipped his hair blatantly and tuned on his heel. "Nice to meet you all, too." He walked back out the practice room door without another word, swinging his hips teasingly before the door closed. He just loved giving memorable first impressions.

ohmyguh,wtf?

luminous being: yehsungtaylormercury on June 26th, 2006 12:43 am (UTC)
....did he go in there naked? o_o
{ howling at the autumn moon  }+{ s h i g u r e }: Mehyperballad on June 26th, 2006 12:45 am (UTC)
That's what I thought too! 8D
duntuchdakei on June 26th, 2006 01:10 am (UTC)
possibly? but I don't think heechul needs to even be naked to get that reaction *snicker*
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 26th, 2006 01:06 am (UTC)
8D honestly, i'm thinking he was naked, too. *falls over* whoa. now i don't know if i should tag this with heechul or super junior. what do you think?
duntuchdakei on June 26th, 2006 01:09 am (UTC)
roflol, who knows xP

tag? 8D?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 26th, 2006 01:09 am (UTC)
xD i just tagged it with heechul. he's the focus, anyway (which is exactly how i think he'd like it)
Quixquixoxotic on June 26th, 2006 02:26 am (UTC)
8D! poor hannie.

this reminds me of when, in one of the full house eps, i believe, heechul walks through the double doors and flips his long black ponytail over his shoulder and goes, "A ha ha ha ha."

*_*
duntuchdakei on June 26th, 2006 02:32 am (UTC)
omg, what a sexy moment that would be :O
quiet_morning: heechulrawr!quiet_morning on June 26th, 2006 07:32 am (UTC)
I like to imagine with went in with a faux-tuxedo top and thong... yep... XD
duntuchdakei on June 26th, 2006 10:09 pm (UTC)
haha I like that idea xP
scylladakylla: Heechulscylladakylla on June 27th, 2006 05:52 am (UTC)
Well, I don't know if I would go so far as to scream (always the drama queen, Hannie), but I would certainly gape like an idiot if Chul introduced himself to me.