• Mood:
  • Music:

Sick Little Games [Prologue]

Title: Sick Little Games
Pairing: Various. Main: Sungmin/Others
Genre: AU!High School, angst, implied smut
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: Mentions of sex and suicide
Summary: Sungmin is a playboy. But it's not entirely his fault. Besides, it's fun and he's not like it's hurting anyone, right?

“Sungmin hyung…” a boy breathed as he rocked his hips, his back pressed up against a wall.

“Hm?” Sungmin replied, rolling his hips with practiced perfection, enticing a groan out of the lips of the boy beneath him.

“I…I think I love you,” he whispered, eyes rolling back as his and Sungmin’s hips moved against each other creating deliciously wicked friction. “Will you…stay with me?”

Sungmin paused in his nibbling on the boy’s collarbone. “Anything you want~” he said, guiding the boy over to his bed.

That night the two became one, and the air was filled with groans, sighs, and both real and empty proclamations and promises of love. The pair fell asleep in a tangled pile of limbs, exhausted and completely sated.

Morning soon rolled around, and the boy woke with a smile before turning to his side, his smile instantly vanishing. For despite the promises he received from Sungmin, the boy woke alone.

~~~~~

That’s just how Sungmin was. Entering someone’s bed one night and leaving it the next morning before they woke. Commitment was overrated.

He wasn’t always like that though. Back in sixth grade he had a cute girlfriend; Sunny was her name. She meant the world to him and he was convinced he was going to marry her someday and he didn’t even mind the teasing he got from Hyukjae.

But then his dad walked out on his and his mom’s and his little brother’s life. It took a toll on all three of them, especially his mom.

She was completely devastated and even tried to kill herself.

It infuriated Sungmin that she would try something like that. She still had him and she still had Sungjin! What kind of woman tries to kill herself in front of a twelve year old and ten year old?!

Sungmin sought help and his mom started and continued to take pills for depression.

Sungjin was still a mess. He was only ten years old, yet he had seen his parents fight, his dad leave and his mom try to kill herself. That caused all sorts of emotional and psychological trauma on the poor boy.

His mother’s solution? Send him away to military camp. That way she’d have one less kid to worry about.

It sickened Sungmin.

Sungmin broke up with Sunny; he couldn’t handle a relationship. He didn’t want one. He didn’t want to end up so attached to someone that he would end up on the verge of suicide when they left him. He didn’t want to be like his mom. Worse, he didn’t want to end up like his dad.

No commitments, no drama, no heartbreak, no problems.

When he was old enough for high school, she sent him to SM Academy. The only reason he hadn’t gone to military school was because his mom needed someone to care for her.

When he entered SM Academy, he couldn’t help but feel slightly please when guys started falling over him. He’d always been more interested in guys than girls, but he didn’t realize it when he was dating Sunny.

Sungmin went on dates and he made friends and he forgot about his mom and his dad and his family issues.

Halfway through freshman year, the junior he was dating took him to bed for the first time. The feeling of being one with another was amazing, and his boyfriend had allowed him to top, since his boyfriend didn’t want Sungmin’s first experience to be painful.

They were desperate and needy and the night was filled with hot, passionate bonding. Sungmin was completely inexperienced, but that was expected of a fifteen year old boy. His boyfriend knew what he was doing, and he taught Sungmin the way of love-making.

Sungmin collapsed beside the boy, breathless and amazed.

Then his boyfriend glanced sideways at him and smiled and whispered three words.

“I love you.”

Those three words and Sungmin stiffened as memories of his father saying the exact same thing to his mother flashed through his mind, followed by glimpses of the fight, the door slamming, the depression, the attempt at suicide.

So while his boyfriend slept peacefully, Sungmin lay in bed, wide awake and terrified.

He left before his boyfriend woke up.

~~~~~

Sungmin’s boyfriend sought him out. Of course he did; he loved him after all. But Sungmin avoided him.

But the campus wasn’t that large, and one couldn’t run away forever. Sungmin was cornered, and his boyfriend looked at him with a pleading look, begging for an answer.

“I was only in it for the sex!” Sungmin yelled, lying so he could escape.

His boyfriend faltered. “But…Minnie…you…I…we…”

“There’s no we, hyung,” Sungmin said bitterly, staring at the ground. “There’s just a me and a separate you.”

It was then that whispers and rumors started circling around SM Academy about the freshman boy who was ready and willing for a quick fix.

It was a lie, but what could Sungmin say? His boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, he added bitterly, was his first. It’s not like he was a professional slut.

But students started coming to him. They were needy and desperate, and Sungmin found himself needy as well. So he accepted their offers. He made out with them, blew them, took them to bed, whatever they needed to feel alive.

And so Sungmin grew addicted to the thrill of the sex and knowing you were doing something forbidden.

He met others like him, too; Kangin and Heechul, his upperclassmen. They were very, very helpful and informative on different thing to do. He’d had several private sessions with the both of them, learning how to rock your hips to get the guy desperate; how to make eyes at people to get them to come begging to you; how to work your hands and your mouth to drive them to the edge.

He learned how to tease and he learned how overcome teasing; he learned what to say to gain control of the other; he learned to act cute or sexy or dominant or whatever the other wanted; most importantly, he learned to leave before the sun rose.

Tags: pairing: sungmin/everyone
Subscribe

• just short of perfect

pairing(s): kibum/donghae word count: 4,229 rating: PG-13 warning: au, underage activities summary: donghae is one mistake kibum doesn't…

• repost of fics from hunni23

my old journal hunni23 has been locked completely and most of the fics have been deleted, so I thought I'd do a repost of the ones I…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• just short of perfect

pairing(s): kibum/donghae word count: 4,229 rating: PG-13 warning: au, underage activities summary: donghae is one mistake kibum doesn't…

• repost of fics from hunni23

my old journal hunni23 has been locked completely and most of the fics have been deleted, so I thought I'd do a repost of the ones I…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…