?

No account? Create an account

21 June 2006 @ 10:02 pm
AU Contest Entry [yehhan]  
Title: Vulnerable
Author: Mica
Rating: 15 for some curse words
Pairing: Yehsung/Hankyung
Summary: Yehsung doesn't want to be vulnerable.
Comments: Thanks like whoa! to missnhaca for editing this 8D I re-wrote it twice. And still hate it. But oh well 8D p.s summaries suck read anyway plzkthnx.

VulnerableCollapse )

Current Mood: full
Current Music: Gnarls Barkley // Crazy

Tonythisistony on August 29th, 2006 06:23 pm (UTC)
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*SAVES*
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 29th, 2006 06:27 pm (UTC)
I'll take that as a positive response? :D
Tony: Max - Min eats Minthisistony on August 29th, 2006 06:30 pm (UTC)
YES, OMG, YES.

*looks around shiftily* I'm almost done with my "read everything since miracle_____ was created" thing. XD;;;

forgive me, I have NO suju icons, this is as close as it gets XD;;;
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 29th, 2006 06:54 pm (UTC)
Well that makes me happy then :DDD

ahahaha, omfg, are you honestly doing that? I'm obsessive about this comm and even I haven't read everything! How long has it taken you? XDDD

No forgiveness needed, it's quite alright. And I love Changmin.
Tony: Max - Tutor!Minthisistony on August 29th, 2006 06:58 pm (UTC)
♥♥♥ I liked most of your stuff, but until this point, it's all be really old, so I didn't bother commenting.

Well, there are..two authors I skip over without reading their stuff because the formatting is too painful to read, but I support all pairings, so that's not an issue with me XD It's taken a few days, I haven't kept track.

hug_____ didn't take nearly so long, but I think that's because I read through all of the individual pairing communities first and then skipped over the fics I'd already read.

There was so much YehWook in the beginning, where did it all go? XD

Everyone should love ChangMin. I just need a picture of him next to a fridge for my OTP icon
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 29th, 2006 07:04 pm (UTC)
Most of it, oh my, that's definitely a compliment for me then, because I hate most of my stuff XDDD Commenting, however old the fic is, is always welcome :D

Ah yes, format. But if its a pairing I like, I will suffer through painful format (I open up Word and reformat it XD;) ALL pairings, seriously? You are far more tolerant than I am, and I'm pretty tolerant XD

Have you noticed how the pairings go up and down in popularity? In the beginning it was full of KangHan and YehWook, and then other pairings become more popular instead XD

They really should, he is such love. HAHA Changminxfridge? :DDD
Tony: Chun - Foreheadthisistony on August 29th, 2006 07:12 pm (UTC)
I know and I'm a comment whore, too, but when I'm reading 230572957438572485 fics all at once, it's hard to come up with something meaningful to say XD

Well, format/writing style. Those two are horrifically bad in my view, but that might just be me. 8D;; Well, I like them all on the basis that any pairing can be written if the author is good enough and, say I like a pairing, like YehWook, there's a lot of crap written for them, but then there's this really good, uh, YehMin or something, the pairing might not be the one I'm squeeing over, but I'm squeeing over the fic.
and then after that, it was
There was this huge period of all ShiHan, too XDanyoneHan. Pretty much the only pairing that's consistant is HyukHae, and really, I just want some JunSuxEunHyuk. XD ♥ I'm trying to con people into writing me KyuMin, too.

Actually, I've already forced greenie into writing me one :D~ (I traded for a YooSu...which I wrote in like an hour after I made the deal XD;;)

He's a sweetie, but he's been demoted to #3 on my "Favorite DongBang" list. XD MinxFridge/Food OTP!
Alice: [Suju] Teuki new lookjungsoo on September 22nd, 2007 11:00 pm (UTC)
That was awesome

(didn't I told you some weeks ago, that I would be back , stalking your old fics ? 8DDD [x_freya_x I am] )

I really love the way you described everything, I love Yehsung and Hangeng... that was sad, but sweet and aah ~ I suck at explaining, but I loved it <3
luminous beingtaylormercury on September 25th, 2007 07:47 pm (UTC)
:OOOOO
I adore getting comments on old fics! I really do! So go back and read all the old fics that you want! XD

And thank you very much! I'm so, so pleased that you liked it! Thanks for reading and commenting and making my day! :D
Luna Memoria: Cute Ye-shiiaznk_popaddict on July 28th, 2008 04:22 am (UTC)
Sweetness.

It sounds very real and flows nicely. The way you characterize them is very steady and smooth, which perfectly fits how Yesung is slowly letting in Hannie^^

Yesung seems like the older one in the beginning but then he seems younger than Hannie like he really is near the end, when he starts opening up^^

It's sweet♥

♥♥!!
luminous being: yehhan - otp bitcheztaylormercury on July 29th, 2008 12:51 pm (UTC)
oh wow, this is such an old, old fic (one I'm quite ashamed of by now) so having a comment on it now has just completely taken me by surprise, how unexpected!

Thank you so so much for reading, and for your lovely comment! I'm so pleased that even, as old as this is, you still found it sweet! So thanks a lot! ♥♥