No account? Create an account

06 December 2010 @ 11:23 am
Game On parts 1 and 2 plus Series Updates  
Title: Game On
Pairing: KyuHyun/?
Length: 11455
Genre: Mysterious Dramatic Romance AU
Rating: NC 17
Summary:  Singer and DJ Cho KyuHyun visits a new club where he's been invited to spin. He meets an intriguing stranger there. Partly inspired by listening to Club No1 on repeat. Shoot me now.

Author's Note: As it says above, this is an AU. KyuHyun is a successful singer/dj. He meets someone gorgeous, odd and different at a club and the rest, as they say, is history. Please remember that things are not always what they seem :D And yes, we're pretending that a successful singer/dj wouldn't get mobbed everywhere he went. :) This is not a KyuHyun/OC Fic. Keep reading! Enjoy the mystery. I promise you will not be sorry.

Also, due to my having a cold and being away from home to do some dog sitting for friends, I didn't get updates for my existing stuff done and did this instead. I hope you will all enjoy it, it took me six days to write it which is a long time for me as I have no life (lol) and generally write fast.

This was intended as a One Shot, but with me, who knows.

Part one rated PG13 to R

Part two rated R to NC17

And because I cant' remember if I put this here, here's also an update on Moments and This Torment is My Joy series(s)

Title: Green Eyed Moment
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 1334
Genre: Angst/Drama/Romance
Rating: R for language mainly
Summary:  Kyuhyun has to leave for a KRY performance, Heechul's behavior sparks a quarrel.
A/N This directly follows after the previous chapter, as most of them do There will be a part 2 as this is a short chapter.

Green Eyed Moment, Chapter 10 of the Moments Series

Title: This Torment is My Joy 4
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun
Length: 1291
Genre: Angst/Romance/Drama
Rating: PG13, maybe.
Summary: Forced to make an appearance on a talk show, Heechul's words and actions spawn a new wave of HeeHyun love in fans and media.
A/N: Oh, if only. LOL.
A/N2: I don't know a lot about the workings of Korean media and artist contracts so if there are errors in realism, I'm sorry.

Chapter 4 of This Torment is My Joy

To review all of my fic with chapter titles and links, go to my Masterlist

For now I write exclusively for the Super Junior fandom and my biases are KyuHyun and HeeChul. I am currently accepting Requests, though I cannot promise a request will get written.

Sorry for the long updatery thing.