No account? Create an account

12 June 2006 @ 11:25 pm
Ficlet. ShiHanBum  
Um. Tired of me yet?

I seem to be on a writing streak.

Title Three
Pairing ShiHanBum!!!!!
Rating PG-13 to R-ish
Summary Hankyung is the new one. Told from Kibum's point of view. Featuring totalwhore!han.
Notes Serious beginning, totally crack ending kthx.

In the mornings I wake up at 7:30 so that I can get the shower before Shiwon steals it, because it usually takes him at least half an hour (or, until the steam that has seaped from under the door has moistened the windows of the bedroom). Usually, then, Shiwon makes himself instant oatmeal, but doesn't eat it until twenty minutes later.

"It's instant," he always complains to me. "Why does it take forever?" (I suppose that's how he viewed my relationship with Hankyung. Shiwon was always impatient; on the day he introduced me to Hankyung--international student, dance department, studied in Paris, great cook--he simply said, "Kibum, this is Hankyung. He's rooming with Kangin across the hall," and then led the both of us to lunch, as though we three had already become inseparable).

And then I'm off because my first class (acrylic painting) is at 8:15. I don't know what Shiwon does for three hours--his first class (photography) isn't until 11:30.

Hankyung and I always meet at the bus stop in front of the gray apartment complex. We even get off at the same street. But we never talk to each other. Never, never.

I always thought Shiwon to be our only common interest.

x

It was a Friday that everything changed.

I see Hankyung walking ahead of me on the sidewalk; it's around lunch hour, so the streets are full of people. He's carrying his small sack of comfortable clothes and dance shoes, wearing thonged sandals and loose clothing, when I see three men who are coming toward him stop as he passes.

They turn and tail him. One of the men, fair-skinned and pleasant in dress, drapes his arm across Hankyung's shoulders. I can't see his face, but from the way Hankyung tenses, I can tell that this encounter is out of the orginary.

They lead him into an alley.

That's when my pace quickens. I find myself peering into the darkened alley--trash cans and old newspapers reign.

Then, I see Hankyung's sandaled feet from behind a dumpster. I pick up the first dangerous thing I see, and it happens to be an old pipe, before heading in.

Before I can reach him, I hear Hankyung's muffled yells, and then laughter from the three other men. The sound of a wet punch and Hankyung stops trying to call out.

I stand with the pipe raised like a bat. Two of the men are standing, their backs to me, but it's the third man, who has his legs straddled over Hankyung's waist and Hankyung's arms pinned over his head, that I aim for.

But I hate hitting people from behind, so I yell a clipped, "Hey!" and just as the third man turns around I bring the lead pipe hard across his face. He starts bleeding instantly, covering his nose with his hands and falling away from Hankyung.

I grab the dancer's hand quickly, pulling him up. The two other men seem shocked; they stand there with their jaws slightly open as I drag Hankyung out of the alley.

We don't stop running until we're outside our dingy-gray apartment complex (I've thrown the pipe away at this point), and he crumples against my shoulder in a faint.

x

I have to carry him to the elevator (he's surprisingly light), and then to apartment 412, where Shiwon lays him down on the couch and runs off down the hallway, asking for a first-aid kit. I don't see how a first-aid kit will help, though; he's not bleeding anywhere save for a small cut on his cheek that is already swelling. But, I suppose Shiwon was always better than I was with these sorts of things.

Shiwon returns with a kit from Eeteuk, and he comes crashing into the coffee table, fumbling with the kit to get it open. When it does, he takes out small tubes that I've never seen before.

"What are those?" I ask.

"Smelling salts." He holds them under Hankyung's nose, and moments later Hankyung is sputtering and sitting up, looking around wildly.

Shiwon smiles at him and I feel my chest contract. It's the sort of smile that lovers save for lovers.

"I'll go get you some water, Hannie," he says, rising and going to the kitchen.

I ask the boy on the couch coldly, "Has anything like that happened to you before?"

He shivers and looks me straight in my eyes.

"How do you think I got by in Paris?"

The next morning when I reach the bus stop, Hankyung is already there, rocking back and forth on his heels, holding a small package.

"Hi," he says. I nod at him. "I made you this," he continues, pressing the package into my hands. "For lunch?"

"Um. Sure, thanks." I take the lunch box, caught off-guard.

"They're Chinese-style buns. I think you'll like them."

"Okay."

"They're for helping me, yesterday."

Then, the bus comes, so I don't have to respond.

For lunch, I open the parcel he's given me, and give the buns to Heechul and Donghae.

x

Classes end early (professors don't show up), so I get home at around 1:30. Shiwon doesn't expect me back usually until three.

I walk in on them on the couch.

"Kibum!" Shiwon breathes, surprised. "You're home early."

I can't say anything.

Hankyung doesn't even stop his slow trail of kisses down Shiwon's throat and over his collarbone.

My face grows hot; I slam the door as I storm out of the room.

x

I chase Hankyung as we get off the bus the next day, backing him against the brick wall (gray, like everything else) enclosing our apartment.

My hands are on his bare shoulders and he looks surprised, although not too concerned, with the situation. I want to shove him against the brick wall, but instead I dig my nails into him, secretly relishing his slight wince.

"What are you to him? What's so great about you?" I say through clenched teeth.

"What are you? Or, are you jealous?" he says easily. I want to push his head into the wall at those words, but I can't because he pushes his lips against mine and kisses me angrily. I am so stunned that I let him; he bites my bottom lip before pulling away.

"Sometimes, you're all he ever talks about," he explains. Hankyung raises his arms and removes my hands from his shoulders carefully. There will be angry bruises on his shoulder from where I held on too tightly.

I come back early (skipped a class) the next day to see if I would walk in on Shiwon and Hankyung again. But this time, in apartment 412, they are only sitting together on the couch, and by the way that silence descends as I open the front door, I know that they were talking about me.

I'm about to duck into my room when Shiwon calls out my name.

"I didn't know you felt like that," he says when I'm standing before him. Hankyung smiles and leans into Shiwon. I hide my grimace.

"Well, I do. So, what now?"

"Sometimes, I feel that way, too."

"Only sometimes?"

"It's better than no-times."

"But, what about Hankyung?"

"What about him?"

"What's to become of him?"

I look at the boy whose shoulders Shiwon's arm is draped over. Hankyung grins, this time.

"I offered to be in the middle."

xx

[AN] AMAZING OT3 SEX FOLLOWS. AAAAAHHHHHHH ||DIES|| I HATE THE ENDING KTHX.

comments appreciated.

-quix.

Current Mood: listless
Current Music: Drunken Tiger

scylladakyllascylladakylla on June 13th, 2006 03:37 am (UTC)
I CALL FIRST.

I SO HATE YOU QUIX, I WAS GOING TO WRITE A SHIHANCHUL OT3. T____T
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 03:44 am (UTC)
^_^

MEH WRITE IT ANYWAY PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! SHIHANCHUL = JUST AS AMAZING AS SHIHANBUM
scylladakyllascylladakylla on June 13th, 2006 03:54 am (UTC)
Prostitute!Han. XDDDDD ... Wtf. The HanBum kissing scene. That's like EXACTLY what I had planned out. STOP READING MY MIND, SEXY. ♥ XD

"It's better than no-times."
... Oh, Shiwon, you slay me. XD

Hahahaha, the ending. Works out, doesn't it? XDDD
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 03:58 am (UTC)
EEE SORRY. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE THOUGH. ♥♥♥

...yay for ot3 sex!!! ^^!
Little Miss I Must Have an Opinion on Everything: kibum yellowevil_zucchini on June 13th, 2006 03:49 am (UTC)
I HEART THIS OT3 NOW THANKS YOUR FAULT. ^^v

And you should write teh amazing ot3 sex because it's ot3 sex scenes are cool.
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 03:58 am (UTC)
UM. YAY.

...i've never written pr0n before. >.>

BUT! yes, they are pretty cool.
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 13th, 2006 05:29 am (UTC)
xD wow. hannie is such a...whore. 8D that's sexy, though. a surprising, but nice ending. xD
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 01:09 pm (UTC)
i like whoring my hannie away. ^^

thank you!
quiet_morning: hanniequiet_morning on June 13th, 2006 05:29 am (UTC)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loves ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!

ok someone needs to write the follow up for this... now!! kthxbai
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 01:09 pm (UTC)
hehehehee. smut follow up. mayhaps it will be my first. iono.

♥♥♥
gado on June 13th, 2006 08:29 am (UTC)
follow up, anyone? 8D

"I offered to be in the middle." \(^.^)/

i loved the ending ♥
Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 01:10 pm (UTC)
HANNIE SANDWICH.

kthx.

♥♥
luminous being: kibum - sexytaylormercury on June 13th, 2006 09:26 am (UTC)
I LOVE THIS OT3. SO MUCH. ITS LIKE. OMFG.

And you did this well. I liked the ending. This was sexy. You're sexy. And I never get tired of seeing you posted~~ ♥♥♥
YAY!

you're pretty sexy yourself. ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
★ A ★magnolium on June 13th, 2006 11:10 am (UTC)
-screams- ;o; NODON'TSTOPTHERE.
||pr0n||

multiply, divideaddandsubtract on June 13th, 2006 03:28 pm (UTC)
YESSSSSSSSSSS SIHANBUM OMG.

Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 04:19 pm (UTC)
I AGREE COMPLETELY.
동명: 타블로 + ☆___gunh_eechul on June 13th, 2006 07:57 pm (UTC)
I DEMAND YOU TO GO ON WITH THE STOREH.
D8

Quixquixoxotic on June 13th, 2006 08:05 pm (UTC)
mayhaps when i am in a particularly hot mood.

♥♥
hip - hop kid.: donghae; darkshinya on June 18th, 2006 06:12 pm (UTC)
rewrijwerkjwe rI AM SO LATE IN COMMENTING. ;___; Totally not my fault!!! Anyways, *____* yeah. I especially liked the KiHan kiss!
Quixquixoxotic on June 18th, 2006 09:31 pm (UTC)
lots a pent up sexual frustration, of course. ^^
Hakuyakohakuyako on March 29th, 2008 10:05 am (UTC)
gwah, you killed me with this D; ♥
especially the ending; ShiHanBum love ftw ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥