?

No account? Create an account

02 June 2006 @ 11:13 pm
fic contest  

^_^ It's that time again~ Another contest. :3 Sorry this one took so long. ^o^ But I hope the rest did you all well and you're ready to write more!

THEME: Alternate Universe. You read right -- this fiction must take place in a universe that is not this one. Meaning the SuJu boys cannot be...well, SuJu boys. But if you'd like them to still be singers/actors/whatever, that's entirely up to you.
♠ When entering, please label the subject header with "AU Contest Entry" so that no fictions are missed.
♠ As always, the pairing choice is entirely up to you. We welcome het and yaoi, canon and unconventional. :D It's entirely up to you. With thirteen boys, I'm sure we'll get a variety of different pairings. Heck, the fic doesn't even have to be centered around a pairing if you don't want it to.
Rating: open -- you can go from G all the way to XXX. Just make sure you leave a warning if it's not work safe.
♠ All fictions must be a one-shot. If you want to expand on it later, that's up to you, but it should be able to stand on its own.
No old material. We'd like for you to write a fic specifically for this contest.
♠ The contest goes from now through July 04.
♠ The vote post will go up July 05.
♠ Voting will be done in two parts -- Members' Choice and Mods' Choice. Members' Choice will obviously be picked by the members in a voting post. Deliberation on Mods' Choice will take place between hoyah and fruitsz_pixie. However, more entries mean more winners. Our last contest had 12 entries and we had a total of four winners. Keep that in mind. ;D
♠ The criteria we will be judging on in no particular order are originality, characterization, technical skills, and emotive power.
♠ Prize: Winners will receive a banner of recognition. Ooh, shiney. :D Hey, it's something nice to post in your userinfo.

GOOD LUCK!

Current Mood: hopeful
Current Music: Kotoba Wa Iranai - THSK

songstar on June 3rd, 2006 05:36 am (UTC)
With twelve boys

psssst XD thirteen
Still Into Youthoughtless on June 3rd, 2006 08:12 am (UTC)
butttt with SungMin basically being in DBSG after the TNC PEACE ToHoShinKi thing -rolls with it and acts like it could be be true- it's 12!! 8D -shot-
songstar on June 3rd, 2006 03:33 pm (UTC)
-dies- he's a busy boy
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 3rd, 2006 03:56 pm (UTC)
8D *flails* xD Oh yes. I'm still trying to get used to it. *fixes*
luminous being: donghae - sexy blondtaylormercury on June 3rd, 2006 04:30 pm (UTC)
AU! Hmmm, this should be fun~ :D
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 3rd, 2006 04:32 pm (UTC)
8D *prods* You write something?
luminous beingtaylormercury on June 3rd, 2006 04:33 pm (UTC)
I am going to! I already might have an idea :D But I'm looking forward to seeing everyone elses~ 8D
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 3rd, 2006 04:34 pm (UTC)
^o^ ♥ yey~ 8D and I am, too. I'm sure we'll come up with some interesting things.
luminous being: OTP!!!taylormercury on June 3rd, 2006 04:35 pm (UTC)
I'm sure! Everyone already comes up with some interesting things anyway! Wahaha I'm excited now :D
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 3rd, 2006 04:36 pm (UTC)
^_^ yey~ that's one person! xD *tries to rally up spirits of others* 8D
ouimonsieur on June 3rd, 2006 06:46 pm (UTC)
AU AU AU AU AU -CHANT-
Mai if you were online right now I would give you a HUGEE KISS AND A HUG OF HAPPINESS.

ILY!!!! ♥
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 3rd, 2006 07:57 pm (UTC)
^_^ i'm on now
ニセールnis_chan on June 8th, 2006 11:52 pm (UTC)
=SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS= 8D
kawaiibabyheero on June 18th, 2006 10:24 pm (UTC)
Can we post finished fics in different forums and such? Or must we wait until the contest is finished?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 18th, 2006 10:30 pm (UTC)
No, feel free to post anywhere else you want to. :3 Just make sure you post here if you want to be considered. ^_^
luminous being: HanYeh bitchestaylormercury on June 19th, 2006 12:47 pm (UTC)
Can I just ask what you'd consider the max word limit to be for a one-shot?
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 19th, 2006 04:45 pm (UTC)
8D Um. This would be up to your own discretion.
luminous beingtaylormercury on June 19th, 2006 04:47 pm (UTC)
Right. Okay. Well, then it's not too long and you better not tell me otherwise when I post it XD