happyditz44
happyditz44
miracle______

Summer Oneshot

Title-Summer
Pairing-Zhoury
Genre-Fluff
Rating-PG
Summary-It's a hot summer's day and Zhoury are at the park.
Disclaimer-Not my people.
A/N: So...I'm about to go on a trip for a couple of weeks, meaning I won't be able to post anything. Here's just a fluffy little oneshot before I leave. I'll post again when I return. :3

Henry and Zhoumi sat on a bench in the park near their apartment. It was a scorching hot summer day, and even though they were under the shady branches of a tree, the heat was still surrounding them. Each had a popsicle in his hand, trying to cool off by eating the frozen treat. It wasn’t working out so well. Still, neither of them was going to complain much. It was their day off from work and they got to spend it together in such a peaceful setting. That was all either of them could ask for. Zhoumi, still eating his popsicle, put and arm around Henry and pulled him closer until he could rest his chin comfortably on top of Henry’s head. The younger male pouted a little.

“You’re gonna drip popsicle on me.” Zhoumi ignored the statement for a little while and stayed where he was, but eventually, he let Henry go so he could finish his popsicle. When they were both done, Zhoumi threw away the popsicle sticks and sat back down on the bench, wrapping his long arms around Henry and pulling him close again. Zhoumi smiled, satisfied, and kissed the younger male’s temple. A bright blush spread across the younger boy’s face. Zhoumi noticed and slowly leaned down to whisper in Henry’s ear.

“You know,” he said, “you’re really cute when you blush.” Henry blushed some more and turned away from Zhoumi a bit. He untangled himself from Zhoumi’s embrace and stood up. Zhoumi wondered if he was angry at him for teasing him so much.

“Come on,” said Henry, “let’s go home.” Zhoumi expected him to turn and start walking away, but instead he held out a hand. Zhoumi took it and stood up, expecting Henry to pull away as soon as they started walking home. Instead, Henry held on to Zhoumi’s hand, his finger’s lacing with Zhoumi’s own. Zhoumi heard a small sigh from next to him and looked at Henry questioningly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, and Henry shook his head, a small smile forming on his lips.

“Nothing’s wrong,” he said, “I’m just…really happy right now.” Now Henry was smiling and blushing and before he knew it, Zhoumi had pulled him into a tight hug.

“I love you so much right now,” Zhoumi said, still holding Henry. Henry blushed and buried his face into Zhoumi’s chest.

“And you are so adorable when you blush.” Letting go of Henry a little bit, Zhoumi tilted Henry’s face up and planted a kiss on the younger boy’s lips, smiling when Henry kissed back. Zhoumi loved hot summer days, especially ones spent with Henry.

Tags: pairing: zhoumi/henry
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments