05 July 2010 @ 02:46 am
Fanfiction Series Update  
Day 18: Think outside the group
Chars: SJ & SJM. This ch:Eeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Eunhyuk
Rate: PG13
Words: 1179
Genre: Cracktastic
Sneak: Kangin explained, “So many fanfictions say Eeteuk and I have a son.”

“Eleven sons,” Eeteuk corrected swiftly, even as his attention was on his notes for the radio show, preparing for the next part. “Although, Hankyung says I can mother Henry and Zhou Mi too!”

Summary
One evening, Heechul is updating his minihompy. However, while browsing for more pictures of himself to put on his page, he comes across a fanfiction site dedicated to Super Junior. Affronted by the way he is portrayed in the fanfiction, he begins to read more stories, only to read he is portrayed the same way in most stories. Upset, he calls forth all members of Super Junior and Super Junior-M to plead his case. What ensues is chaos as Heechul challenges the other fourteen men to a competition based on Super Junior fanfiction.

Past Proof:
[feminine!Heechul pt 1]
[Eeteuk is Umma]
[Shiwon hugs teddy bears]
[Henry likes lipgloss]
[Ryeowook needs to talk more]
[feminine!Heechul pt 2]
[ninja!Kibum]
[Shiwon is God's homeboy]
[Hankyung's Korean Lessons]
[ The perfect couple]
[feminine!Heechul pt 3]
[More than just room mates]
[Some Shindong Love]
[The triple threat]
[The nice guy]
[feminine!Heechul pt 4]
[Beijing fried rice]

So, I guess this signals the continuation of the FF Series. Also, I'm really wary of doing so. If there is more plagiarism, I'm discontinuing this series indefinitely. I'm even ready to close down the site... So, that's a forewarning to those who plagiarized before and also a heads-up to my readers to keep an eye out on other FF sites.
I haven't posted a preview in awhile since I caught up to everything and have basically been writing-and-posting as I go. This time, however I have a preview for SN. SN will be done in 8 more posts (7 chapters + epilogue). After that, I have an 8-part murder mystery mini-series. Following that will be the Mourning Song series. Well, here's the preview & I hope you enjoy the newest installment for the FF Series. ^__^v

Preview: Phase 24: Parasite

Kyuri returned, sitting on Heechul’s desk chair once more. She placed the supplies on the desk and gestured for Kyuhyun to sit on the desk. She took his left hand first, saving time by cutting off the bandages carefully.

“I guess… that is, I know that apologies are in order,” Kyuri said casually, picking up gauze squares and cleaning Kyuhyun’s bloodied knuckles and fingers with saline water,

“I can’t have you apologize to me, Kyuri, while you’re here cleaning the blood from my hands,” Kyuhyun said quietly, “I think that between us two, I’ve omitted the most.”

“Your knuckles… your fingers and nails…,” Kyuri said quietly as she slowly, carefully, securely bandaged his knuckles and fingers once again, “I have two theories… one, you are fighting again. Or, two, bloodlust.”

“How…?”

“You think you can lock yourself up in that room and I won’t notice?” Kyuri chuckled softly, securing the bandages and picking up Kyuhyun’s closest hand, his right.

Kyuhyun said nothing. A silence fell upon them as Kyuri attended to his right hand, cutting off the bandages, cleaning the blood off and wrapping new bandages on them again. When he stood up and she began collecting the supplies and waste, she stated,

“Try not to use your hands until they heal completely,” Kyuri suggested, “Furthermore, when Zhou Mi returns… that means you’ll feed again, right? So no more habits of self-mutilation, okay?”

“It’s not that simple –”

“It is that simple,” Kyuri interjected. She paused, the supplies in her arms as she looked her brother directly, “Do you love Zhou Mi?”

Much love to my readers. Your comments always brighten my day =)