?

No account? Create an account

30 June 2010 @ 04:30 am
Love Is Blind, But I'm Not : Afterstory~~ Part 3  
 Title: Love Is Blind, But I’m Not : Afterstory ~~ Part 3

Pairing/Characters: Broken!SiHae, ninja!KyuMin, special!Seunggi, ninja!Ri In

Genre: Romance, heartbreak, forbidden love

Rating: PG-13 

A/N: thanks to vin11lover  for scolding me^^ or else i will put this afterstory on hiatus until next year~~GAH!!

i hate Siwon in here.

Current Location: inside my lappy ??
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: crazy screams of my friends watching World Cup >:(

luminous beingtaylormercury on June 29th, 2010 08:56 pm (UTC)
As both a very heavy, and a very controversial subject, paedophilia in fiction requires a higher rating than just PG-13 (which means, parental guidance for those below thirteen, and you have to think, would a PARENT take their twelve or under CHILD to see a movie that contains paedophilia? which is abuse of children about that age?) At the least, it requires an R rating. If you are unsure of how to rate, or what belongs under which rating, there is a mod post on the community main page that deals with ratings.

Please then edit this post with the appropriate rating, thank you ^^
Bennybenniot_91 on June 29th, 2010 09:00 pm (UTC)
thanks for the info^^
luminous beingtaylormercury on June 29th, 2010 09:42 pm (UTC)
mod
Besides the info, I did also ask you to change the rating to something appropriate (which meant, a higher rating) and now you've taken out the warning, which MUST be there. If your fics ever contain triggering or squicky subjects for people (paedophilia, rape, incest, dub-con, graphic violence etc) then you must always include a warning in your header for such things. So please, edit this post with the appropriate information, thanks ^^
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on June 30th, 2010 04:55 pm (UTC)
mod - double warning
Warning you now that you're on two strikes.

1) Inappropriate rating.
2) Not following the mod's instructions to edit your rating.

Also adding that if you warned for pedophilia, I assume it's in your fic. The rating applies to the fic, not your warning, so unless you edited out the pedophilia in your fic, you're now breaking two header rules - inappropriate rating and inadequate warning for trigger subjects.
Bennybenniot_91 on July 2nd, 2010 01:59 pm (UTC)
Re: mod - double warning
thanks again for the info. just for your information, i've already edited out the paedophilic act in the fic u mentioned. thank you.
luminous beingtaylormercury on July 4th, 2010 09:43 am (UTC)
Re: mod - double warning
There was no need to take something out of your fic, if you want to write that, then there's no problem with that at all, as long as it's both rated and warned for correctly, it's fine! Neither of us asked you to change your fic, but to change the warnings for it. If this is what you wanted to do, then that's fine, but you don't need to, and we didn't ask that you change the actual content of your fic ^^