?

No account? Create an account

01 June 2010 @ 05:45 pm
Two Updates and a YeWon twoshot  
Title: I Hate You Because I Still Love You!
Author: 15SujuBerries
Chapter: 2/?
Pairings: (Main!) KangTeuk, (Main!)YeWon, HaeHyuk, Yesung x (?), others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13/NC-17
Genre: High School! AU, Romance, Humour, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys... Or do I?? Lol, just kidding XD *Dies*
A/N: When I was watching Bonamana, this random idea popped into my mind. o(>_<;;)o I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Summary: What does Jungsu do when he finds out his ex-boyfriend that he hates VERY much, goes to his new school? What can that ex-boyfriend do to get him back or will it just cause more hatred? Jungsu’s little brother Jongwoon is having problems of his own too, ever since the first day, he’s been finding ‘notes’ in his locker. Will Jongwoon be sucked into a hectic love triangle between two juniors that he doesn’t even know he’s in?

HOW DID HE KNOW THAT?! OMO, HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU, IM GONNA GET MURDERED!!

Title: What are troubling the Magnaes
Chapter: 17/?
Pairing: Leeteuk x Hyunjae (Main), YeWook, KyuMin, HanChul, HaeHyuk, Zhoury, Yunjae others will be mentioned.
Rating: PG-13 >> NC-17
Genre: Romance, Humor, Fluff, Angst(?), Drama(?), Smut
Disclaimer: I only own this fic and Hyunjae.
Warning: If you do not like Yaoi (BoyxBoy) do not read.
A/N: This is my very first attempt on writing a fanfic.
Summary: Hyunjae is the new magnae of Super Junior. Kangin+Heechul=Trouble?

Wahhh! Hyunnie lost his innocence!!

Title: Be My Addiction
Pairing:YeWon
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU!, Romance, Humour?, Fluff?, Smut, Twoshot
Summary: Yesung ends up being Mr. Choi’s, son’s maid, it won’t be that bad right? All he has to do is clean his room, bring him his breakfast and follow his orders, it’s not like he’ll be forced to do something... in particular... with Siwon, they are both boys after all...?!

“Smoking is bad for your health...!” Yesung woke up and started blinking. At least he’s cute...

Current Mood: hungry
Current Music: Boom Boom - Super Junior