{ howling at the autumn moon }+{ s h i g u r e } (hyperballad) wrote in miracle______,
{ howling at the autumn moon }+{ s h i g u r e }
hyperballad
miracle______

advertisements 2/15 - 3/15

So I clearly had a moment of failure and forgot to post ads at the beginning of the month. Apologies to those who submitted back in February!

Asian Fanfiction

If you are a writer or an avid reader of fanfiction looking for a place to share your writing as well as read stories,
Asian Fanfiction might be for you!

Please drop by http://www.asianfanfiction.com

Thanks for reading!

~*~

2010 IDOL CROSSOVER ANONYMEME
☮ japan meets korea meets the rest of asia ☮

Ever thought about crossing over random idol groups? From JE? From SME? From YG? From JYPE? H!P? Hell go past the pop-idol groups and maybe even those JRock artists?! This is your chance to think up of the most random crossover pairs EVER and get fic (or at least drabbles in exchange)!

P.S. Sorry if I flood your flists? :D?

~*~

WELCOME TO THE VOICE BOX!

the_voicebox is a community dedicated to fanworks focusing on Kim Jongwoon aka Yesung of the idol group Super Junior.
If you are a fan of the "Art-like voice" read the rules and feel free to join us! :)

~*~

The Vardaark Institute for Magical Arts was established in the late 1400s to house those of magical abilities from the scrutinizing eye of regular humans. It was seen as a safe house for children to grow up in a controlled environment where they could spread their wings, sometimes literally, and express themselves without having to worry if they will for being a freak. Located deep within forests to escape prying eyes, the Vardaark Institute is well known among the secret society of magic users as producing some of the most successful witches and warlocks the world has ever known. As the new term starts the Vardaark Institute has widened its range of students to include those who are not of magical background but possess the talent and ambition to join the ranks of the students who constantly file into the doors seeking acceptance and guidance.

Rules || Claims and Holds || Application

~*~

♡ f a m i l i a r ;; melody

familiar_melody is a KPOP fanfiction challenge community created by sparkaperture with the idea of using music with no or little lyrics as a form of inspiration regarding fanfictions. Challenges will be posted every three weeks with 2 different song files that authors will listen to, and base their fic off of. At the end of each deadline, the fics will be posted for other members to read and vote on. The winner of the challenge will receive recognition, since this community is made to help writers overcome writer's block and come up with other creative ideas.

Both readers and writers are wanted!

Challenge #1

~*~

Have an add you'd like posted? Comment here!
Tags: advertisements
Subscribe

• TEASE ME YOUTH ; I'M ALMOST HOME ANYWAYS

Title: Teasers Fandom: Super Junior ot3: MinTeukChul Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Blowjobs, slight smut Genre: Smut! Challenge: 1/455 of the 455…

• IF YOU SEE HAE YOU'LL BE DEAF

If You See Hae shinhae | romance, angst | pg-13 | 32/100 | ache | 437 words Dear Eunhyuk, I’ve written over a million letters in my mind but…

• BIG CHALLENGE UPDATES

okay - new style because this will take awhile.. I wrote a lot in the past twenty-four hours. also, check out my journal because I am taking ideas,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments