wanna see something cool?
xapplekiss
miracle______

• Music:

Punishment

Title: Punishment
Rating: R
Pairing: HaeHyuk (Donghae = Dominant)
Summary: donghae is so pissed at hyukkie because he's been very touchy with them. specially siwon!(well in my opinion he has) So donghae plans to punish hyukkie for it.

---

"SIWON HYUNG!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he hugged Siwon's arm. Siwon, who was suddenly shocked by the intimate action, managed to keep a straight face.

"Yes, Hyukkie?" He asked, smiling.

Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile. "No reason." he replied as he suddenly skipped to his room.

Siwon scratched his head. "What's up with him these days?" He suddenly froze when he felt a dark aura surrounding him. "DONGHAE!" He smiled nervously as he turned around and saw Donghae, who was staring him with dagger eyes.

"What were you doing, hyung?" Donghae said, politely, but his tone was menacing.

"Um.. N-nothing..." Siwon said, sweating.

Donghae nodded. "I can see that." He said, walking to Eunhyuk's room, still glaring at Siwon. "You may live." Donghae mouthed before entering Eunhyuk's room.

Siwon widened his eyes. "Did he mean what I think he meant?" He asked himself as he shivered from fear.

---

"Hyukkie?" Donghae called out Eunhyuk. He entered the room and saw that Eunhyuk fell asleep while he listened to music with his MP3. Donghae approached Eunhyuk and finally realized something.

"God. He's so handsome." Donghae said in his thoughts as he stared at the older with such lust and temptation. Slowly, he raised his hand to caress the beautiful face, but suddenly, Eunhyuk woke up. He widened his eyes at the awkward sight.

"Um, Hi Hae." Was all he could say from the awkwardness of the situation.

"Hi, Hyukkie..." Damn it. If only he slept longer, he could have made his move and change the atmosphere. He missed touching Hyukkie. His unusual thin body, his white milky skin, his sexy moans, He just misses him too much. With a sigh, Donghae goues out of the room with a faint 'Good night' on the way.

"Good night."

---

Tossing and turning, Donghae starts to count sheep, but it's no use. He wants Eunhyuk. But Eunhyuk hasn't been getting his message lately.

[2 Weeks ago]

"HEY HYUKKIE!" Donghae screamed, topless. It was the perfect time. Night, all the members are asleep, and Donghae is high. No other perfect time than now.

Eunhyuk turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Hae, your topless. Wear a shirt." Eunhyuk said, even though the word 'Let's have sex' was obviously written on Donghae's face.

"But.. But..." Donghae stuttered. He doesn't want to tell Hyukkie that he wants to have sex. Cuz' that'll just ruin the moment. Donghae wants Eunhyuk to get the message and let the magic start. But for the first time since they've been together, Eunhyuk doesn't get the message.

"Night, Hae." Eunhyuk said, placing the covers on top of him.

Donghae's mouth was a perfect 'O' as Eunhyuk slept soundlessly. "What is wrong with him?" Donghae whispered as he put on his shirt and went on bed.

---

When will he get the message? Donghae needs to touch Hyukkie, and I mean right away. Because if not, It'll be 2012, times 2!.. Doesn't that make that 4024? Anyway, Donghae thought hard about it. Every problem has a solution.... Or that's what people say. He wanted to fuck Eunhyuk right now, but that's too soon. Then, an idea popped into his head. He shot up from bed and screamed,

"I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET NOT HAVING SEX WITH ME, LEE HYUK JAE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Heechul screamed next door.

"Fuck." Donghae said, covering his mouth.

---

This was the perfect time. All the members were gone, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae with their privacy.

"Anchovy?"

Eunhyuk looked up with a shocked expression. "Why are you calling me that?" He asked, pissed.

"No reason..." He paused. "Anchovy." He stuck out his tongue at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk stuck his tongue back at Donghae. Donghae smirked. Suddenly he approached Eunhyuk and cornered him at the side of the sofa.

"Hae?" He asked, pretending to be innocent.

"I missed doing this to you." He kissed Eunhyuk passionately. Eunhyuk closed his mouth, but Donghae bit onto his lower lip, making him gain access. Donghae's tongue roamed all over Eunhyuk's mouth, leaving no place untouched. Eunhyuk widened his eyes as he heard a faint 'click'. He quickly cut the kiss and saw that Donghae handcuffed his hand to the sofa.

"Now you can't get away." Donghae said.

"Hae, let me go!" Eunhyuk ordered.

"I can't do that."

".. Fuck you."

"Is that an order?" Donghae winked as he slowly unzipped Eunhyuk's pants.

"S-stop!" Eunhyuk said, trying to sound angry.

"Why would I?" Donghae asked, stroking the tip of Eunyhuk's cock. "Your already hard."

"S-shut up." Eunhyuk blushed, making Donghae turned on.

"Ok. I'll shut up." Donghae said, caressing his member. "But only if you don't cum until I tell you."

"Huh?" Eunhyuk asked, when suddenly Donghae put a cock ring on his member. "What the!?!?!" he screamed.

"Shhh." Donghae shushed. "Be quiet. People might here us." He said, grabbing Eunhyuk's member and stroking it.

"Unnfffff..." Eunhyuk moaned, biting his lower lip.

"You don't have to hold it in." Donghae whispered, stroking faster. The friction made Eunhyuk weak. He raised his hips, begging for more.

"S-stop!" Eunhyuk said.

"Your mouth says stop..." Donghae said, before licking the tip of his cock. "But your body says go." He smirked as he looked up at a frightened Hyuk Jae.

"AH!" Eunhyuk exclaimed when Donghae engulfed his whole length and started bobbing his head up and down.

"I.. I can't..." Eunhyuk said, tilting his head backwards as Donghae looks up at him and starts to smug.

"Ah,ah." He cooed "You can't cum without my permission."

"Damn you..." Eunhyuk squeezed his eyes as Donghae started putting butterfly kisses all over hid neck. Eunhyuk suddenly shivered when he felt Donghae circling around his hole. "Are you planning to-?" Eunhyuk widened his eyes as Donghae just merely winked. Eunhyuk then parts his lips, letting out a soft moan as Donghae puts two fingers into him.

"I love it when you moan."

"Shut up." Donghae chuckled from Eunhyuk's temper.

"Your also cute when your angry." Donghae said, putting his fingers in and out of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk threw his head backwards once more and arched his back.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" He continuously chanted as Donghae fastened his pace.

In.

out.

In.

Out.

Finally, after a few minutes of finger-fucking, Donghae removed his fingers and gave Eunhyuk a moment to rest. Eunhyuk's eyes started to grow scared when he felt Donghae's hardened cock circling his hole while his now slutty face was smirking.

"Fuck no." Eunhyuk warned him.

"Fuck yes." Donghae raised his brows for a moment and entered Eunhyuk. His whole length slowly entering by the second.

"DONGHAE!" Eunhyuk screamed as he threw his head backwards and held onto the side of the sofa.

"Your so tight, Hyukkie!" Donghae screamed as he started putting his member in and out of Eunhyuk.

"Aaaahhhh~" Eunhyuk moaned, his eyes closed and his legs started growing weak. "Please... Let.. Me cum..."

"Patience." Dongae said, as if he was a smart-ass kid "I'm about to cum, too."

"I can't... Hold it anymore..~" Eunhyuk pleaded, but Donghae ignored it. With just a couple more thrusts, Donghae felt his stomach tighten, indicating his impending orgasm.

“I'm gonna cum” he groaned as he pulled the ring off of his lover’s cock and uncuffed his hand. Immediately, Eunhyuk spilled his seeds with a long and loud moan. Feeling the muscles clench around his cock, making sure he emptied himself completely in his lover before pulling out.

"Aaaaaahhhhh~" Eunhyuk moaned out of relief as he nuzzled his head on Donghae's shoulder. "I still hate you, you know." Eunhyuk gave Dongahe a death glare.

"Why should YOU hate ME?" Donghae's eyebrow creased.

"BECAUSE YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Eunhyuk stared raising his voice.

".. My question still remains the same." Eunhyuk started messaging his temples. "You didn't do it with me for two weeks and THIS IS HOW I TAKE MY REVENGE!" Donghae explains.

"Aww, Hae." Eunhyuk suddenly smiled.

Donghae started to look disgusted. "Are you having mood swings, or something?" Donghae raised an eyebrow. Eunhyuk just chuckled.

"Hae, I'm pregnant" Eunhyuk started laughing.

"... I don't believe you." Donghae stared at him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Eunhyuk asked. "Everyone found out, but they kept it a secret because I wanted to surprise you and I wanted you to get the 'Message' cuz if I just tell you, what's the fun in it?" He smiled. But then frowned. "But, that fun is ruined. Cuz' I told you already. Darn it." He pouted. Donghae kissed Eunhyuk's temples.

"It's not obvious." Donghae smiled as Eunhyuk nuzzled closer to Donghae.
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments