No account? Create an account

10 March 2010 @ 02:52 pm
Why I like you UPDATE  

Title: Why I like you [3a/10]
Pairing: KyuMi, HeeMi, KyuMin [Main]
 JaeChul, SiHan, KangTeuk, YeHenWook, SungChul, EunHae [Minor]
Rating: This Chapter PG
Genre:  Angst, fluff, crack
Summary: Zhou Mi, a high school student, has to move from China to Korea. His attempts at blending in are ruined when he befriends the school’s evil whore Heechul, the sexy drug dealer Kyuhyun, the manly model Siwon, and the gay foreign kid Hangeng. Before he knows it, he is in love with two of them and a choice has to be made.

A/N: Sorry that it's taken me sooooo long to update. School is killing me, and I know that this chapter is short, but I wanted to get something up for everyone who is waiting, so here you go. Chapter 3a. I PROMISE with all my heart that Chapter 3b will be up before long. Enjoy

"Where the fuck where you after school?"

[Chapter 1]  [Chapter 2]

luminous beingtaylormercury on March 10th, 2010 10:47 pm (UTC)
mod
A couple of things: your text is both not the default colour, size, and sometimes font, which breaks our comm rule about no adjustment to the text. So please will you return all of the text in the post to it's default size, colour, and font type.
Secondly, can you please indicate what the rating is for the actual chapter you are posting, and not for the fic as a whole. Please do this with every update, the rating needs to reflect what you are posting at the time to the comm.

Thank you ^^