miracle______

Silent World ch. 11

Title-Silent World
Chapter-11
Pairing-KyuSung
Rating-PG
Summary-Kyuhyun wants to get to the bottom of this
Disclaimer-Not Mine
A/N: It's March! Which means...I'll be able to update more regularly!!! Hooray! Thank you for all of your patience.

Kyuhyun sighed and sipped the coffee that Yesung had handed him. Yesung peered at him from across the table.

“I’m sorry,” he said, and Kyuhyun shook his head, putting down the coffee cup.

“It’s not your fault,” he said, “I’m just surprised. I never thought…I never thought Zhoumi would ever…well…lie to me.”

“Fame changes people,” Yesung said quietly, “I found out from some of his peers from China that once he’d started to win contests he changed. He became a playboy and a huge flirt.”

“Yeah,” said Kyuhyun, “seems like it.” He finished his cup of coffee and stood up, going over to the sink to wash it. Yesung watched him go, sad. He walked up behind Kyuhyun and hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder.

“Don’t be sad,” he said. Kyuhyun responded with a small sound.
“No, really,” said Yesung, “I don’t like it when you’re sad.” Kyuhyun smiled and put down the coffee cup, turning around to face Yesung.

“I’ll try,” he said, “but Zhoumi was like my brother.” He and Yesung sat back down at the table in silence for a long time afterwards. When Kyuhyun was feeling better, he and Yesung went down to the shoreline, Yesung with his canvas and paints and Kyuhyun with his camera. There were some tiny boats along the horizon, and the day was nice, so they stayed out there for a long time. When they got back to Yesung’s house afterwards, it was time for Yesung to take Kyuhyun home.

They hopped in his car and drove along the road. Kyuhyun felt a little sad as the shore disappeared behind him, but he knew that he’d probably have another chance to visit Yesung. He leaned back in his seat and lingered on the good thoughts of the day. When they pulled up to his house, it was dark, and he was tired.

“Goodnight,” he said to Yesung, getting out of the car. Yesung got out to and walked him up to the door.

“Goodnight,” said Yesung, hugging him and smiling at him, “I’ll be at the college again soon. I’ll be submitting something to a contest.”

“Same contest as Zhoumi?” asked Kyuhyun. Yesung nodded.

“Yeah.”

“I know you can win,” said Kyuhyun, “so do your best.” Yesung smiled and nodded, turning and walking back to his car. Kyuhyun leaned against his door and watched him go before going into the house. When he went inside, his parents were worried, but he told them he’d been at a friend’s house over night. Walking up the stairs, he wondered why he was so tired. Laying down in his bed, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. His dreams that night were strange and confusing, and when he woke up in the morning, he was in a bad mood. His phone rang while he was in the kitchen getting breakfast. He looked at the caller ID. It was Zhoumi. He debated about whether or not to pick up, but by the time he’d decided the phone had stopped ringing any way. The screen lit up again, announcing that he had a text message. He opened it up and read it.

‘We still haven’t had any time to hang out lately. And I came back hoping to see you. Let’s hang out sometime. Are you free today?’ Kyuhyun wanted to reply that he wasn’t, but he decided other wise. He would meet with Zhoumi and confront him about what Yesung had told him. Maybe if he did he could figure out why Zhoumi was lying to him. Or, at the very least, he could tell him not to call again. He replied to Zhoumi and went upstairs to get changed. He’d told Zhoumi to meet him at the college. That was probably the best place to meet. He grabbed his keys off the counter, left a note for his parents, and drove off to meet Zhoumi. He wasn’t going to let anyone, not even someone who had been as close to him as a brother, use him so carelessly. He had too much pride for that.

Tags: pairing: yesung/kyuhyun
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments