Kate ✰ (x_sujuaddict_x) wrote in miracle______,
Kate ✰
x_sujuaddict_x
miracle______

• Music:

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [ 2/13 part 1]

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun [2/13]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairing: KyuMin (Main), Hanchul (Flirt buddies), Yewook (Sex buddies) and Eunhae (Partners in mischief)
Rating: PG-13
Season 1 Episode 2: Something Developing
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or, obviously, Hongik University but I do own the story and plot! 
Episode Summary: Kyuhyun survived the first week at the Hongik University, he’s now very good friends with Sungmin, Donghae is getting into trouble, Ryeowook is getting more and more frisky with Yesung, Kyuhyun meets The Flirt Team: Heechul and Hangeng and Kyuhyun has something important to tell Ryeowook who just won’t listen. 
Notes: TV Show Style
A/N: WAY more to come! This is only the beginning!  Also, This series is very americanized! Sorry it that upsets people! : C

ENJOY! 

(A week has passed since Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Donghae started their first day at Hongik University. They were more familiar with where things were and also where a student shouldn't be.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin saw more and more of each other. They began to sit at the same table during lunch whispering about how silly Ryeowook and Yesung looked touching each other and trying SO hard NOT to push one another against the wall and have hardcore sex or just helped him with math homework. 
Donghae and his new crime partner Eunhyuk took their spoons, placed a spoonful of corn on it, aimed and then shot it a group of science nerds’ table who were busy modeling Star Trek’s “Enterprise”. The big chunks of corn knocked it over making the nerd’s groan but made Donghae and Eunhyuk laugh so hard that they nearly fell off the table bench.)

Kyuhyun: (helping Sungmin with math)
So, co sign is… 

Sungmin: (laughs, not paying attention)
Heechul is teaching Hangeng to flirt again. 

Kyuhyun: (ignoring what Sungmin had just said)
Have you been listening to me? How are you going to pass math? What is 4 times 7?

Sungmin: (not listening, still looking at Heechul and Hangeng)
OH my god! This is just too funny! 

(Kyuhyun threw his hands up, rolling his eyes. He had given up trying to teach Sungmin anything. He slammed the pre calculus book shut looking at his friend then at these people he kept talking about.)

Heechul: (smacking the other’s arm)
No, you don’t say it like that! You only say it like that if you want to scare the girl away! Now, say it like this, “Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me after school?” You never tell a girl that you’d like to take her for coffee after you visit you two visit your TB diagnosed grandmother! What’s a matter with you? There’s such thing as making stuff up! 

Hangeng: 
Well, if she saw me taking care of my Grandma, then she’ll see and think I’m a caring, sincere person, unlike you! What would you say? 

Heechul: (putting his hand upon Hangeng’s arm)
First off, I wouldn’t say, let’s get coffee after we take care of my grandma who has TB! Second, I wouldn’t ask any girl. You know I don’t like girls! Third, how many times to do I have to tell you that I love you and ONLY you? 

Hangeng: (laughs, lightly bumping Heechul’s shoulder)
Oh yeah! I knew that. (Sighing, buffing out his cheeks) God, why do I suck major ass at this? I can’t even ask out a girl who I’ve liked since junior high! 

Heechul: (lightly kissing Hangeng’s neck) 
You’ll get better at it. That’s what I’m here for. Plus, don’t mention your grandma having TB. 

(They looked at each other then laugh continuing to talk about other things. 

Back over at Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s table.)

Kyuhyun: (looking at Sungmin who’s still looking at the pair) 
So Hangeng is cool with Heechul being gay and having a crush on him? 

Sungmin: (looking back at Kyuhyun)
Oh yeah! Heechul’s had a MAJOR crush on Hangeng since they were in secondary school together. Heechul doesn’t hide his sexuality from anyone; he flirts with just about anyone. He even flirts with me, which is hilarious. 

Kyuhyun: (laughs then becomes shy)
You’re not gay, are you? 

(Sungmin bursts into laughter making Kyuhyun look at him confused.) 

Sungmin: 
Hell no! I was voted the straightest guy in my third year class. Hangeng came in second. 

Kyuhyun: 
Really? First in your class? That’s… amazing! 

(Sungmin smiles widely at him shaking his head and then looks away. Kyuhyun looks at him trying to hide his hurt behind a smile but looks away instead. He slightly jumps when Sungmin throws his arm around his shoulders, pulling him so close to him that Kyuhyun could feel his breath brush against his hair and right ear.) 

Sungmin: 
Ah, come on Kyu. Cheer up. You’ll top me someday. You’ll be voted and named the Straightest King of your class and I’ll be under you along with Hangeng. 

Kyuhyun: (pulling away, blushing furiously)
Uh, shoot! I forgot to talk to Professor Namgung about my--- my history homework for tomorrow. 

Sungmin: (looking confused)
We don’t have homework for history due tomorrow? Or do we? 

Kyuhyun:
Well, you know me. I LOVE doing extra work. I’m a nerd after all. See you later. 

(He turned, mentally hitting himself, as he walked away. Sungmin turned back around continuing to watch Heechul and Hangeng. This time, Heechul was teaching Hangeng to hold a spoon properly. 

When Kyuhyun walked down the hall, then up the stairs to the second floor, he bumped into Donghae and Eunhyuk crouching low on the stairs, eyes looking up) 

Kyuhyun: (raising an eyebrow) 
Donghae, what are---?

Donghae: 
Shh Kyuhyun! 

(He grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm pulling him down covering his mouth. Kyuhyun was very confused until he heard voices approaching. Eunhyuk and Donghae sniggered. That’s when Kyuhyun saw a tiny silver string, invisible to someone who’s not paying attention. His eyes widened. He beings to struggle making Eunhyuk look at him then at Donghae who looked confused and then tightened his hand over Kyuhyun’s mouth.) 

First Science Nerd: 
This is amazing! We are defiantly going to get an A on this project. Plus, we did an exact replica of the original Enterprise but of course, WAY smaller! 

Kyuhyun: (gasps) 
Donghae… don’t! 

Eunhyuk: (smirking, holding the string) 
Too late. 

(He pulls the string straightening it out making the science nerds crash down the stairs. Kyuhyun looks up the stairs to see parts of the miniature Enterprise scattered on the landing.) 

Donghae: (smacking Kyuhyun’s shoulder) 
See ya! 

(He and Eunhyuk jumped the last six stairs and then ran away disappearing around the corner; Kyuhyun hearing their laughter echo through the hall. 
He got up and ran up the stairs to the landing where he saw the four science nerds on top of each other groaning and, their model, completely destroyed. )

Kyuhyun: (helping them up) 
Are you guys okay? 

(The nerds shook themselves off then looked at Kyuhyun for a second before shaking their heads.) 

Kyuhyun: (kneeling down picking up two science books) 
I’m sorry about your model. It was amazingly constructed when you guys were finishing it up. 

(The main science nerd looked at Kyuhyun and then smiled. He knelt down cleaning up the remains of his star ship model. Kyuhyun knelt down helping him gather up the pieces. 
Kyuhyun looked up when he heard Ryeowook’s voice coming from a classroom. He pats the ‘leader’ of the nerds on the back, smiling, and then leaves following Ryeowook’s voice, which to his ears, was pretty loud; louder than he had ever heard it before. 
When Kyuhyun walked into the classroom where Ryeowook’s voice was coming from, he gasped, completely frozen in his tracks…)

(To be continue) 

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series: Main Characters.

Cho Kyuhyun: (Centered character)

Summary of Kyuhyun:
Birthday: 2/3/1988 (21 years old)
He's a nerd, often gets teased, but he is a sweet, kind, and gentle being. 
He's a first year at university. 
He's best friends are Lee Donghae and Kim Ryeowook
He becomes friends with Lee Sungmin after they meet in the boy's locker room. 
(more information will be revealed later as the series goes on)

Lee Sungmin: 

Summary of Sungmin:
Birthday: 1/1/1986 (24 years old)
He's one of the 4 handsomest guys in the entire university
He was voted the most straightest guy in his third year class
Eunhyuk is his best friend plus his personal matchmaker
Meets Kyuhyun in the boy's locker room. Soon after, they become friends. 
(more information will be revealed later as the series goes on)

Kim Ryeowook: 

Summary of Ryeowook: 
Birthday: 6/21/1987 (22 years old)
He is VERY nerdy but a sweetheart
He's a die hard math fan
Kyuhyun and Donghae are his best friends
He, along with Kyuhyun, meet leader Siwon and his followers: Eunhyuk, Sungmin and his favorite, Yesung.
He and Yesung get along VERY well
He likes handsome guys like Yesung.

Kim Jong-woon (Yesung) 

Summary of Yesung: 
Birthday: 9/24/1984 (25 years old)
He's the second handsome member in Siwon's group. 
He has only three things on his mind: Sex, teasing and really nerdy boys
He's good friends with Siwon and tells him just about everything (unfortunate for Siwon) 
He's sort of nerd himself, well, stylish nerd. 

Lee Donghae: 

Summary of Donghae: 
Birthday: 10/15/1986 (23 years old)
He is pretty handsome but not part of the four most handsome guy group.
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are his best friends, even though they're nerds and he's not.
He's a good student but since meeting Eunhyuk, he's become the bad boy of the three friends.
He really admires the fourth most handsome member Eunhyuk

Lee Eunhyuk: 

Summary of Eunhyuk:
Birthday: 4/4/1986 (23 years old)
He's the fourth most handsome member in the group
He found Donghae very handsome the first time he laid eyes on him
He's Donghae's partner in the business of trickery
He usually gets away with pranks because of his looks and charm.

Kim Heechul: 

Summary of Heechul:
Birthday: 7/10/1983 (26 years old)
He's the school's biggest flirt, even more than the girls in the school.
He's very flamboyant in his hand gestures
He likes handsome, but pretty dunce guys. 
He's considered the "How to flirt successfully" expert.

Han Geng: 

Summary of Han Geng: 
Birthday: 2/9/1984 (25 years old)
He's handsome and pretty dunce.
He has problems when asking girls out 
He's Chinese 
He was voted second place in being the Straightest student in his 3rd year class. 

These characters will last throughout the season! :D 

Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment