Kate ✰ (x_sujuaddict_x) wrote in miracle______,
Kate ✰
x_sujuaddict_x
miracle______

• Music:

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun [1/13]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairing: KyuMin (main, one-sided love), Hanchul (Flirt buddies), Yewook (Sex buddies) and Eunhae (Partners in mischief)
Rating: PG
Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot: First School Day
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or, obviously, Hongik University!
Episode Summary: It is Cho Kyuhyun’s first day as a 1st year college student at Hongik University in Central Seoul, South Korea.
Notes: This is situated as if it were a TV show.
A/N: This is my FIRST fanfic about Super Junior and Korea. I’m not that knowledgeable in the country’s history or culture, so I’m doing research as I go. I’m so sorry if you don’t like this. If enough people don’t like this, then I won’t continue…. Although that may change because I just love writing! I may not be that good at it but at least I try! :D

ENJOY!

Part 1

(Cho Kyuhyun looks at himself in the mirror, running his hands over his chest fighting furiously to get the wrinkles out of his brand new blue uniform coat. Once he got as much wrinkles out of the coat, he just stood there looking at himself, recoiling every time he opened his mouth, which revealed big, shiny, and, in Kyuhyun thought’s, disgusting looking braces. He adjusted his big; brown, bulky glasses so they would sit on his nose properly and then ruffled his hair sending it in all different directions.)

Kyuhyun: (to himself, shaking his head)
I’m ugly and nobody will like me. So I’ll just be a bigger loser than I already am and continue to be a loser until I die a lonely death in which no one will even care to come to my funeral, OR, people will think I’m all right and like me. Now there’s a thought!

(He continued to stare at himself. Thinking it would make him look “cooler” he stuck out his chest and wore a smug smirk upon his chapped lips.)
Kyuhyun: (pointing a finger at his reflection)
“How ya doin'? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me later? We could do cool things! Do you like math? OH you’re pathetic! No one will EVER like you! Get over yourself!”

(He slapped himself in the face knocking his glasses sideways making him quickly adjust them again groaning.)

Kyuhyun’s mother: (from downstairs)
Kyuhyun, honey, come down for breakfast!

(Kyuhyun walked out of his room, grabbing his bag on the chair and then headed downstairs.
When he walked into the kitchen, he got the pleasant, appetizing smell of fresh cooked Kimchi, which made his stomach growl and hurt because he was so hungry. He served himself some and was about to sit down but at that moment, the front door slammed shut and then the running of footsteps towards the kitchen.)

The boy: (wide eyes; smiling)
CHO KYUHYUN!
Kyuhyun: (standing there; shocked)
LEE DONGHAE! OH MY GOD!

(Lee Donghae ran over putting Kyuhyun in a headlock giving him a knuckle sandwich, laughing as Kyuhyun let out a muffled groan. After a few seconds, he fell back into his seat breathing hard; face slightly red from embarrassment, which he didn’t know why since he was in his own house.
Donghae was one of Kyuhyun’s best friends and had been since junior high. Donghae had moved to Hong Kong for his high school years, which left Kyuhyun even more depressed and lonely then before, but when Kyuhyun saw him standing in his kitchen after 4 years of not seeing him, he had to smile to himself. Donghae was very handsome; the boy who got every girl he wanted. He was team captain on his high school’s soccer team and lead dancer in his hip-hop class. Kyuhyun had no idea WHY Donghae was even friends with a nerdy, loser looking guy like Kyuhyun.)

Donghae:
It’s been so long since I’ve seen you! You don’t look any different, still the nerdy, lonely Kyuhyun I knew in junior high.

(The both of laughed with Donghae softly punching Kyuhyun’s arm but in Kyuhyun’s case, it actually really hurt.)

Donghae:
Well Kyu, we got to go. Wookie said he’d meet us in front of the university in ten minutes. I wonder if he’s still the same: Nerdy, cute, wimpy and small. Anyway, chop chop!

(Kyuhyun finishes his Kimchi, gets up, kisses his mom then spins around heading out the door with his leather backpack on his back and his very energetic friend at his side.)

Hopefully it doesn't suck that much. I'm sorry if it does

SO, SINCE PEOPLE LIKED THIS, I'LL CONTINUE. NEXT PART WILL BE UP TOMORROW! :D 
Tags: pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/ryeowook
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments