Lov Bites (2/?)

Title: Love Bites (2/?)

Pairings: Heemin!friendshp, ShiMin, HanChul

Genre: AU!Vampires

Rating: PG13

Words: 2,389

For: hoyah because she's intimidating.. but nice... XD

A/N:
It’s freaking cold and i got lazy to go and post this in naver again. lol Hankyung and Siwon finally get to appear in this chapter, though, I didn't get to write their part longer than I wanted to. I actually wanted to write a hanchul here, but since I think it's getting long(and I'm kinda getting tired) I decided to just write that on the next chapter. And you know what? There was this accident that happened yesterday in our school cafeteria and there was blood everywhere,. . .well, not actually everywhere, but there was blood and it freaked me out! Gawd. So much for dreaming of becoming a vampire. Lmao. . . I was eating and my friend was like, "How can you still eat after all those blood you saw? God, you're really a vampire." rofl 

Prolougue ; 1st bite
------

Sungmin's nightmare pulsed into him, shaking him out of his own dream, which had had something to do with a beach and some hot guy almost kissing him. Images--Sungmin's, not his--tumbled through Heechul's mind: fire and blood, the smell of smoke, the twisted metal of a car. The pictures wrapped around him, suffocating him, until some rational part of his brain reminded Heechul that it wasn't his dream.
Tags: pairing: heechul/hangeng, pairing: heechul/sungmin, pairing: sungmin/siwon
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments