hachi08 (hachi08) wrote in miracle______,
hachi08
hachi08
miracle______

• Mood:
  • Music:

Angst, Crack and Smut - Best Way To Start Your Week!

Title: Cliched but So Much More
Author: hachi08
Rating: PG (swearing and mentions of unpleasant imagery)
Genre: angst, Sungmin's POV
Pairing: None, but hints of Sungmin/???
Summary: When a member is suddenly struck down with cancer, the others begin to realise that the hardest part is not facing the outcome of death, but instead surviving it.

(This was about the one hundredth time you'd cried as I held you.)

Title: Of Aardvarks, Pepperspray and Why Tazers are Bad
Genre: Crack.
Rating: PG (feel sorry for the aardvarks people)
Pairing: Minor KyuMin, Henry/aardvarks (Varkry anyone?)
Summary: Henry learns an interesting fact and school which leads Kyuhyun and Sungmin to start arguing.
A/n: This actual conversation happened at my dinner table with my family. Blame my mother for the first aardvark comment and my sister for the one about rampaging aardvarks...

(Kyuhyun laughed in a sense that said 'Why would you put two females together in the first place" before asking "Was she blonde?" and earning a smack upside the head.)

Title: My Own Personal Sex Kitten?
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kyumin, ninja!SiHanChul, ninja!Yewook
Genre: Humour and smut.
Summary: The members know what Kyuhyun's homecoming surprise is, but why the hell is there a new kitten playing with his boyfriend?

("Yah! Lee Sungmin, you ditched me to play with your cats! Wait a second... cats? As in... plural? As in... more than one?")

Enjoy!!!! <3
Tags: ot3: heechul/hangeng/siwon, pairing: sungmin/kyuhyun, pairing: sungmin/unspecified, pairing: yesung/ryeowook, subject: sungmin
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments