stobo_chan (stobo_chan) wrote in miracle______,
stobo_chan
stobo_chan
miracle______

Drabbly~

The following are just little drabbles I wrote to help me memorize the definitions of some of my English vocab words. I don't think it worked. ^^;

Title: Avaricious
Characters: Sungmin, Yehsung
Rating: G
Summary: Avaricious: (adj) Greedy
Warning: Short? Not much of a warning, really.
Notes:  I heard that Yehsung writes down everything the other members owes him. *giggles*

"Hey Sungmin, you still have to give me back my ruler."

The dark-haired boy lets a sigh pass through him, muttering an 'I know, hyung' before turning back to his work, ruler grasped in one hand. He neglects to mention that he just borrowed it from him just a few minutes ago and that the older one should know that. But when he glances up, he can see Yehsung whip out the all-to-familiar notebook and scribbling something down.

"Sungmin: ruler." He guesses.

He breaths another sigh.

Title: Iridescent
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul
Rating: G
Summary: Iridescent: (adj) displaying a play of lustrous colors like a rainbow
Warning: None! D= 
Notes: Mmm... no notes here =D

If you didn't want to get up because of your schedule, you'd get up just to see what Heechul was planning to wear for the day.

That's what Kyuhyun learns.

In fact, one of the first things he quickly caught in his first few days living with the other Super Junior members is that Heechul's style of clothing is unpredictable. On some days, he's wearing black suits and on others, he's wearing something that seems to resemble the color of a fireworks display.

Heechul may not know it himself, but he dresses to amuse people.

And amuse it does.

Tags: pairing: heechul/kyuhyun, pairing: yesung/sungmin
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments