?

No account? Create an account

02 January 2010 @ 11:09 am
SMUT and ANGST - the best things for New Year!  
I come bearing fics!!!!

Title: Santa Was a Voyeur ~I Know What You Did Last Summer~
Pairing:
EunHae, KyuMin, EunHaeKyuMin (not necessarily in that order… <3 Foursomes), mentions of later!EunMin and KyuHae, references to QMi.
Category:
Hard Smut (NC-17 – R)  -  Pure unadulterated SMUT

Warning:
Donghae may be slightly OOC… just slightly… Also, unbeta-ed but I am pretty sure the spelling is okay.
Summary: In which Sungmin gets off as a voyeur, Kyuhyun is hungry, Donghae is impatient and Eunhyuk is oblivious…

A/n: This was for azukarr23 for the secret santa project.

(“What are you watching, Min?” the maknae used a mocking tone that only ever seemed to appear whenever he fought with Heechul.)

Title: Contours of Love

Author: hachi08

Pairing: KyuMin, implied!QMi, ninja!HanChul, ninja!Yewook, ninja!HenMi, ninja!SiChul.

Genre: Romance, Angst

Rating: PG

Dedication: onetruemei

Summary: “I’m not a mind-reader, Min! I don’t always know how you’re feeling! You need to spell it out!” – Oh how he wished he’d caught on sooner.

Warnings: Language, 1 kiss and Hankyung bashing (I LOVE HANNIE! DO NOT GET ME WRONG! It was needed for the story to make sense…)

A/n: Hello darlings, welcome to 2010! This is my first fic this year and it’s dedicated to my wonderful Sungmin (Yes, I asked for him for Xmas and Santa told me he’d try his hardest to come through).  I got this idea while listening to Guy Sebastian and Jordin Sparks’ duet “Art of Love”. By the way, the poem at the beginning has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to include, so sue me. Not literally.

(I saw my completed picture and realized what was missing. I almost forgot the colour of your eyes.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Current Mood: amazing
Current Music: 3 - Britney Spears