miracle______

Title: Baby
Author: Ally
Rating: PG
Pairing: Shiwon/?
Warning-Unbetad, but i used Microsoft Word’s check
A/N- just a crazy drabble that i am blaming on the heat
also the idea for the pairing came from je_pwns

During the dance practice, all Shiwon could think of was his baby. Shiwon want to spend the whole day with his baby. But there was a stupid dance practice that was messing with his time with his baby. Oh how Shiwon wish, that practice would be over. Because then he could rush home and see his little baby. Then as soon as he got in the door he would go to see his baby. To be honest he really want to bring his baby to the dance practice but the guys would not let his baby come to practice.

Shiwon have asked both Heechul and Hankyung if his baby could come. But Hankyung had yell at him to get the hell out of the room. While Heechul screamed at Shiwon if he want to have baby see the light of day again, He would get the hell out of the room. Shiwon had decided that Heechul and Hankyung were said no. So poor Shiwon was not allowed to will his baby come to practice.

But lucky for Shiwon after another 15 minutes of practice. Eeteuk finally decided that was enough for today. As soon as Shiwon heard those wonderful words, he rans straight to the apartment.

During the ten minutes run to the apartment all Shiwon could think of was how he was going to be spending some time with his baby really soon. That finally he would be able to hold and kiss his wonderful baby. As soon as he got to the door, he ran to his bedroom. Where his little baby can of coke was waiting for him.

"Oh Coke, you have no idea how much I miss you" whispered Shiwon as he pick up the can of coke.

" Oh coke, practice was horrible without you, but next time you are coming with me. I do not care what the rests of the guys think. All that matter is that I love you and you love me" whispered Shiwon as he kiss his baby.

Outside the room, Hankyung and Heechul were standing outside the room. They were both worry, that the fact that Shiwon was dating a can of coke. But there was nothing that they could do. Because every time they try to talk to Shiwon. Shiwon would just said he was in love. That love among him and his baby was all that matter

the end

Tags: subject: siwon
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments