eighteen. (envoler) wrote in miracle______,
eighteen.
envoler
miracle______

• Music:

HeeSuKi: Colliding Worlds Involving Cherry Lollipops and Pink Hoodies

Title: Colliding Worlds Involving Cherry Lollipops and Pink Hoodies
Genre: CRAACK to the A+ MAX
Fandoms: ARE YOU READY? Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, Lee Junki (bcuz he counts as his own fandom :3), JYP (Rain, brief mention of Wonder Girls), YG Family (specifically Taebin, Se7en, Big Bang), Battle, Shinhwa, F.T Island, Fly to the Sky. Cameos from: anyone from JE :D
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Heechul/Junsu/Ki - hm, HeeSuKi? Yesung/Eeteuk, Changmin/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Jonghoon, Andy/Hyesung, Se7en/Taebin, Kihyun/Hwichan
Warning: blatant homosexuality. I am not joking and the stereotype of how a gay man acts is applied to most of the characters.
Disclaimer: I hold no own to the bands mentioned in this and the name of the academy because it obviously belongs to whoever created the lovely anime, Gakuen Heaven :3
Notes: I'm going to kill myself. The first chapter is nine pages long D: Read this if you want to see who are the characters and who's on who's side.
Summary: Kim Junsu is only seventeen years old and he's being shipped off to an all boys boarding school, BL Academy. Poor Junsu doesn't know that he's arriving in the middle of a war that has divided the school in half. What's worse is that the two leaders of the opposing sides have their eye on making Junsu theirs, who will Junsu pick in the end?

Junsu, by nature, was a klutz. So it was natural that during his sprint to the cafeteria he ran into someone. Now, let me tell you, you can’t just run into this person without apologizing so much that you can’t even say the words I’m sorry five times fast. Even if you did you’d still get your ass kick.
Tags: ot3: other, pairing: eeteuk/yesung, pairing: heechul/other, pairing: ryeowook/changmin, pairing: sungmin/other, with: battle, with: dbsg, with: ft island, with: lee junki, with: shinhwa
Subscribe

• Every Mistake

Title: Every Mistake Author: sichulonly Main Couple: DBSK Shim Changmin and SuJu Kim Kibum (Minbum / Changbum / Changki. Changmin is Seme.) Sub…

• [NC-17, Sichul] Immutable by Fidomom

Title: Immutable Author: Fidomom Rating: NC-17 Pairings/Characters: Sichul, Brian Joo (likely OOC), Hankyung, mention of Ryeowook and Kibum,…

• winter blossom (5/10)

Title: Winter Blossom Pairing:Siwon/Heechul, Yunho/Jaejoong Rating: R Warnings: dubcon, historical inaccuracies, mature themes Word Count: 25K+…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments