miracle______

Lipgloss is nice.

Title: Lipgloss is nice.
Rating: PG-13
Form: One-shot
Genre: Fluff
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Ryeowook/Heechul
A/N: This fic is dedicated to rainbowromance8 . This is my first published fic here! Please tell me what you think! =)

To say that Ryeowook was a little uncomfortable would be an understatement. To say that it was an understatement was an understatement. To say that it was--

"Wookie-ah...why are you fidgeting? And why are you still in costume?"

Ryeowook looked up to see Yehsung looking at him questioningly. His arm was around the waist of Sungmin, who was clutching a...danhobak in his hands? Still staring at the danhobak in curiosity, the magnae replied, "I'm just tired is all."

And tired he was. Super Junior was finally done filming the MV for Haengbok. The rest of the members were cleaning their faces, trying to take their makeup off in the dressing room. Yehsung and Sungmin nodded in understandment.

"Well, do you want some danhobak soup? I'm going to make some for Yehsung! Do you want to come, too?"

Ah, well, that explained the danhobak. He was thinking that some soup would be nice, but one look at Yehsung's glare and subtle shaking of the head made him think twice.

"No...that's okay, hyung. I don't feel like having any soup today," and he smiled sheepishly while saying so. Sungmin seemed to be a little disappointed. His soup was good afterall, but seeing the glare off of Yehsung's face made him feel safe again. The pair waved good-bye and walked away, the older one's arm tight around the other's waist.

Sighing, Ryeowook's eyes traveled back to the door of the dressing room, only to meet the eyes of the person who was the cause of his discomfort. Heechul was standing against the frame of the door in all his confident glory. A minute or so passed, and all the two did was stare at each other. Patience finally wearing thin, Ryeowook burst out, "Hyung!! Why are you staring at me?"

Heechul stayed silent for a few seconds, as if contemplating whether to answer, but he replied, "Lipgloss."

Ryeowook's mouth dropped. "Excuse me, what?"

Irritation flashed in Heechul's eyes because he had to explain his answer. "Your lips. They look nice with lipgloss."

The answer seemed to sink into the magnae, and his cheeks flushed red. Ryeowook looked away from his hyung hastily. How was he supposed to respond to that?! The first thing that came to his mind was, "W-well...stop looking at me!!" He had always known that Heechul was attractive, and he guessed it could be said that he had always had a crush on his fellow band member. If it were anyone else saying that, Ryeowook would've laughed it off, but--

Wait. How long had Heechul been standing in front of him?! The intensity of his hyung's gaze made him shiver involuntarily, and he bit his bottom lip out of anxiety. After that little action, all he heard was, "On one condition," before something soft and warm was pressed against his lips.

The kiss was brief, but very sweet. Heechul pulled away, and Ryeowook missed the intimacy already. The older man smirked, pleased. "Well, I guess I'll be going then!" He was not even able to take one step before he felt his arm being pulled. Turning around, he saw an indescribable look in his dongsaeng's eyes.

"On one condition."

And a look of surprise graced Heechul's features as the orange-haired male grabbed his elder's neck and moved his lips against the other's mouth passionately.

"I knew lipgloss was a good idea, unnie..."

"Yes...definitely good."

The two females in charge of makeup stood behind the door, giggling and giving each other high-fives.

"Well, this one is definitely going into livejournal!"

And they opened their laptop, outlining a fanfic that was just waiting to be written.

End.

So...how was it? I'm open to all critique. And I want to give a big thank you to coyotecolored for proofreading this!
Tags: pairing: heechul/ryeowook
Subscribe

• Strawberry Theif

Title: Strawberry Theif Rating: PG-13 Pairing: HeeBum, KangTeuk, EunHae, KyuMin, YeWook. but not really inside the storyline... Warnings:…

• Dissociation [SiChul] [17/?]

Title: Dissociation Pairings/Characters: SiChul, KiBum, mention of KiBum/? (more to come) Rating: overall R Warning: Violence, torture, use of…

• The Collar And The Chain

Title: The Collar And The Chain Pairing: KyuMin, KiChul Rating: NC-17 Genre: Smut Summary: Didn’t the genre tell you already? xD A/N:…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• Strawberry Theif

Title: Strawberry Theif Rating: PG-13 Pairing: HeeBum, KangTeuk, EunHae, KyuMin, YeWook. but not really inside the storyline... Warnings:…

• Dissociation [SiChul] [17/?]

Title: Dissociation Pairings/Characters: SiChul, KiBum, mention of KiBum/? (more to come) Rating: overall R Warning: Violence, torture, use of…

• The Collar And The Chain

Title: The Collar And The Chain Pairing: KyuMin, KiChul Rating: NC-17 Genre: Smut Summary: Didn’t the genre tell you already? xD A/N:…