Daya (blessedangel13) wrote in miracle______,
Daya
blessedangel13
miracle______

Happy Birthday, Heechul!

Title: Happy Birthday, Heechul!

Pairing: Yehsung x Heechul, Heechul x Yehsung, Yehsung x Kibum, Eeteuk x Kibum, KangTeuk

Rating: PG-13, R?

Genre: romance? a little crack-tastic

Note: I have no idea what I was thinking. It's not crack, but wow. I'm amazed with myself because I think I totally wrote Heechul out of character, not to mention a few other characters. :P Anyway, ENJOY! :DDD

“Heechul, I have your present in my room,” Yehsung said simply. “Come on!”

Heechul smirked. What. An. Idiot. Did Yehsung not realize that he heard about Yehsung’s “birthday presents”? His presents were leaving Super Junior members such as Ryeowook and Eeteuk in need of releasing their sexual frustrations. Well, he had a plan up his sleeve. He just needed to wait until the opportune moment.

“All right, I’m coming,” Heechul pushed himself off of his place on the couch which was promptly taken by EunHae in the small space.

The trip down the hall following Yehsung’s cute confident strides was short. Heechul could have timed the exact moment he would hit the wall.

Yehsung pinned his hands above his head and smirked at the wide eyed Heechul. Heechul smirked back appearing uneasy from Yehsung’s sudden action.

“What are you doing?” Heechul was looking up at him, looking as if he was about to kill him, or maim him.

Yehsung expected this and countered the death-glare by leaning close to Heechul’s ear, whispering gently, “Giving you your birthday present.”

Heechul’s eyes closed momentarily feeling the warm breath on his ear. ‘ACK! What is happening!?’ He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand, complete with a shiver down his spine.

“Oh,” Heechul breathed. It was going to be harder to counter him than he thought. Yehsung was a machine, it seemed, built perfectly to torture the members of Super Junior. And Yehsung was torturing him, softly brushing the skin on his neck with kisses and little by little moving down to his collarbone. His skin was heating up fast, as well as gathering below his waistline.

#%#@*!!!

“Yehsung!” Heechul gasped, and pulled at his hands above his head.

Yehsung moaned softly into his neck in response, not letting Heechul’s arms go.

That did it. He couldn’t pull his arms away. Eeteuk had described Yehsung’s tactic like it sucked his life away, but that couldn't do the act any justice by calling it such.

“L-let go,” Heechul cracked, then growled at himself for showing weakness. The other just ran his free hand under his shirt and smirked at the response that he was now showing.

‘Think, Heechul!’ he thought to himself. ‘Think faster!’ Now was no time for internal bickering. His brain was beginning to turn into cotton candy, into fluff, with every touch and kiss that Yehsung was punishing him with. 

The usual glare hadn’t stopped him; it only seemed to bring him on faster. Showing vocal dislike hadn’t worked either, but that was because his body wasn’t listening to reason and responding with sounds of pleasure instead! And now, his brain was mush. He wouldn’t be able to take on Yehsung when his body was acting for itself.

‘Wait! New tactic!’

“Yehsunnnn….” Heechul moaned into Yehsung’s hair, stretching his neck for Yehsung to have greater access.

Yehsung nibbled down his neck once more, tempting more moans from Heechul.

"$!#&*!'He needed to remember what he was planning! That hand creeping its way under his pants was distracting though, and so were the lips running up his jaw line.  Their lips met in an intense battle for domination as Yehsung ground his hips into the other. A moan of pleasure escaped both just as Yehsung began to pull away.

“You’re great, Heechul, but—“ Yehsung panted, and dropped Heechul’s arms. His first mistake.

Heechul smirked and wrapped his arms around Yehsung’s neck. There was no joke anymore. Yehsung could not just walk out on Heechul.

“But what, Yehsung?” Heechul breathed, joining their lips together once more. Heechul turned them around and slammed Yehsung against the door. A moan was all he received in response.

~~~

Ryeowook scooted by the door in fear. There were some interesting sounds coming from inside that room and he did not want to be around to find out what it was (although he had a pretty good idea).

Kibum noticed the invisible bubble in the region of Yehsung’s door that Donghae seemed to walk around. He figured that something was probably going on in there because of Eunhyuk’s and Hankyung’s decision to walk near the far wall as well. He stood from his place in the bedroom and walked down the hall stopping in front of the closed door, listening inside.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Eeteuk was leaning up against the far wall a few meters away from Yehsung’s door.

Kibum heard a loud moan and jumped away from the door.

“What’s going on in there?”

Eeteuk gave Kibum a wry smile and beckoned him to move closer. Kibum complied and felt Eeteuk’s arm wrap around his shoulders. He whispered, “Yehsung is giving Heechul his birthday present.”

Kibum’s eyes went wide. He did not want his birthday present from Yehsung. No, not at all.

Eeteuk jumped a little at a banging coming from the bedroom and fled into the kitchen, leaving Kibum alone in the hall, without an Eeteuk there (who was in the kitchen with Kangin) to comfort him.

~~~

“Tsk, tsk,” Heechul ripped Yehsung’s hands away from the waistline of his pants, “You haven’t learned have you?”

Heechul grabbed Yehsung’s shirt by the collar and pushed him back on the bed, climbing on top of him. His fingers ran slowly under Yehsung’s shirt and pulled over his head. He leaned in for another lust-filled kiss in which he promptly hopped off the bed, leaving a very turned-on Yehsung, shirtless.

“Happy early birthday, Yehsung.”

~~~

The door opened wide and a shirtless, much disheveled Heechul stepped out attempting to push his hair down flat. His button of his pants was undone, there was a shirt, which was not his, slung over his shoulder. He seemed out of breath. Kibum just stared.

Heechul waved impatiently for Kibum to come closer. Kibum hesitantly complied and shuffled across the hall.

“You’re needed in there.”

“Huh?” Kibum was a little scared. Didn’t Heechul just find out what Yehsung gave for birthday presents?

Heechul grabbed Kibum roughly and pushed him into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

‘Heh. Happy early birthday to you, too, Kibum.’

~~~

Kibum stood in the dark room, not knowing where Yehsung was.

SLAM

Before he knew it, he was horizontal with a very horny Yehsung hovering above him.

Yehsung smirked, “Happy early birthday, Kibum.”

Tags: pairing: heechul/yesung, pairing: yesung/kibum
Subscribe

• Lost

Title: Lost Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun Word Count: 461 Rating: G Theme: 050. Lost Heechul/Kyuhyun Summary: Kyuhyun's on his way to Hankyung's when he…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Kyuhyun's Love Stories SERIES

Title: Andante Author: imaginarybulb Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Jungsu Rating: NC-17 Summary: Someday, I will slowly, slowly forget…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 39 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Lost

Title: Lost Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun Word Count: 461 Rating: G Theme: 050. Lost Heechul/Kyuhyun Summary: Kyuhyun's on his way to Hankyung's when he…

• Listen : Whispers (Chapter 12)

Title: Listen : Whispers Chapter: [12/?] Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon…

• Kyuhyun's Love Stories SERIES

Title: Andante Author: imaginarybulb Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Jungsu Rating: NC-17 Summary: Someday, I will slowly, slowly forget…