miracle______

• Music:

Fic: Untamed Passion 02

Title: Untamed Passion
Author: frozen flame
Rating: NC17
Genre: Yaoi, MPreg, Graphic Sex
Pairing: ShiChul and others
Summary: Heechul did something to hurt Shiwon...
Author’s Note: Pointds to the NC17 warning... hehehehehe

woooh! LJ cut is working with me now... hahahaha!

The Past

Chapter02
~*~

“Kim Heechul,” he smirked. “Judging by your reaction… you remember me.”

How could I forget? You haunted me. Your eyes never gave me a night of peace. Choi Siwon…

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” he spoke again. “Aren’t you going to say thank you to the person who did his best to give you the money you needed?” he smiled. A smile that was… taunting.

I could only stare at him. I didn’t have anything to say, anyway. Either that or my tongue just refused to cooperate with my brain. Either way… it wouldn’t have mattered. Choi Siwon.

(i dont know how to make this past tense >.< just dont... mind it... ^^) You look different. You look good. You changed.

“I look good now, huh?” he asked, more like mocked me. “It was you’re doing. Now you can’t say that I’m a lizard. No?” he laughed. Where was he trying to go with this?

“So… what happened to you? Why did you need that money so badly for?” he asked. Okay… this one I had to answer.

“I needed it to pay for our house. The house that my parents left to me and my brothers.” He just nodded at my answer.

“I heard that you did lose your parents that year…” he said and I stared at him again. “What Kim Heechul?! I look that good now that you can’t even take your eyes off me?” he mocked, again.

“I-we haven’t seen each other for so long…” and I thought you could’ve forgiven me by this time… I thought you would’ve moved on now.

“Yeah… I did that on purpose. But, I realized… our meetings back then… they were all on purpose. Like, I would always come to you…” he said.

“Siwon…”

“But… you couldn’t blame me, right? Besides, I was just one of so many other guys who couldn’t take their eyes off you,” I winced trying not to remember that faithful day. “You were just too beautiful. Don’t get me wrong though… you still have that beauty in you. Though… you look tired. But still… very, very yummy-looking.”

Yummy-looking?! He thought… he saw me that way?! Oh god. I couldn't take it anymore.

“Siwon…”

“Fine… I’ll stop. Let’s just talk about business,” he said. “You owe me a really big amount of money. Of course you know that,” I nodded in reply. “And I don’t think you would be able to repay it…” he smiled, slyly. “So… I’m giving you a proposition.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Come with me to Jeju Island. For a whole month, just the two of us… and I’ll let you off the hook.”

Jeju?! A whole month?!

“Yeah… Jeju. If not… then, I would be forced to make the necessary steps to get my bank’s money back. And you can count on that,” he winked at me and I shuddered.

“No…” I said indignantly. “I won’t be your toy Choi Siwon.”

“But you don’t have a choice, Kim Heechul. It’s either you do it… or lose the house you tried so desperately to save.”

“You wouldn’t dare…”

“Try me.”

I stood from my seat. I just couldn’t take what he was saying anymore. I was never brave anyway. I walked towards the door passing his seat, but he grabbed my arm just in time.

“You’ll do as I say, Kim Heechul. You know you would.”

He pushed me to the wall, pinning my arms above my head, and licking my neck in the process. I felt his left hand wander against my skin, tugging on my shirt and unbuttoning my pants.

“No…” I cried. “Siwon, please stop…” but he didn’t even take notice of my pleas. His hand continued with their wanderings while his tongue didn’t stop licking the exposed parts of my upper body. He moaned and the sound he made sent chills down my spine. Then, there was a soft thud and the sound of metal touching the tiled floor, his hand on my bare thigh made me realize that is was my pants that made those sounds. Oh God…

“Siwon, please don’t…” I sobbed. “Stop… please…” I begged again but he still didn’t stop. He moaned and I gasped when I felt his hand on my manhood. He was touching me against the thin material that was my boxers, and the next thing I knew… I lost that too. I begged him to stop yet again. Tears were already streaming from my eyes and he just licked them away. He tugged on me hard and rough, s if wanting me to get hard, too. “Siwon…” his hands were rough on my skin and what he did wasn’t turning me on, at all. It was painful. Pain… both physically and emotionally. I felt hatred with his every touch, with every tug, with every stroke. I had hurt him that much… "I'm sorry,” I whispered.

He didn’t hear it, because at that very moment, he was already forcing me to face the wall, leaving my manhood alone. I didn’t even realize that he had already taken off his own pants. “Oh, God… no!” he entered me. Without warnings. Without preparation. Without care.

“It hurts. Siwon, please stop. It hurts so much… please!”

He just moaned in response. “So warm… so tight…” he whispered in my ear as he began to thrust relentlessly inside me. Each stroke tore me apart… each stroke made me feel dirty and useless. I robbed him of the life, three years ago… now he robbed me of the only remaining thing in me that I held dear. I had hurt him so much to deserve this. And I could only how that one day… he’d be able to finally forgive me.

He moaned loudly the whole time, thrusting forcefully in me. Was I bleeding? I felt something slide down my thigh. I strained to see what it was.

Blood.

I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to block the pain he was causing, but it didn’t work. Until, finally, with one last hard and forceful thrust, he came inside me, with a shudder in his part.

Siwon eased himself off me. He took his pants and boxers from the floor and went through the bedroom to the bathroom. I could only let my body slide onto the floor, spent, and empty. The encounter with Siwon drained me of everything that I couldn’t even support myself to stand. I didn’t even have the energy to cry and weep. I laid there. I just laid there, at that lonely corner of the room, facing the empty wall until everything went black…

-----------

i tried hard do make this error free.... but i dunno... waaaah! i read it again! the NC17 part! hahaha! *why am i acting as if i didnt write that part???*

anyway... thanks a lot for reading!!! and don't kill me!
Tags: pairing: heechul/siwon
Subscribe

• Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 14 comments

• Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (14/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. B Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum…

• Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/17) pt. A Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there) Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum,…